Florida Drug & Alcohol Practice Permit Test # 4
More drug and alcohol answers in this new practice permit test! New random questions every time, better than any quizlet practice test!
Florida CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Florida CDL Handbook
Having to take a commercial 4-hour drug and alcohol course is one of the most feared obstacles for many first-time would be drivers in Florida. Most of the students find that the final drug and alcohol test is much harder than the DMV written test itself, since the permit test does not require you to remember so much statistical information on traffic accidents and drug and alcohol related offenses. While most schools will allow you to retest a few times free of charge, you still don't want to chance failing the course and having to redo the entire program (especially if you have chosen to enroll in a qualifying drivers education class instead of a short 4-hour DATA or TLSAE program). Our free Florida drug and alcohol practice test will help you nail the exam in 2020 and ensure that you don't spend anymore time on it than absolutely necessary!
Similarly to any other regular Florida permit practice test on the website, this drug and alcohol awareness quiz features 20 multiple choice and true or false questions that were pulled straight from the final exam. You are being graded on the go and you always know whether you have answered a question correctly. If you happen to miss a question - don't stress, it's not the end of the world! This Florida DMV practice test will always show you the right answer to the question before allowing you to move on to the next one and there are absolutely no limits to the number of times you can take the quiz - remember that this practice permit test is free! Once you get to the end of the exam, you are presented with a list of drug and alcohol test answers to questions you have missed - please review them thoroughly before attempting the test again. We recommend that you continue working on the sample knowledge test until you can answer at least 90% of all questions correctly, this gives you a pretty good chance of passing the real exam as well. If you are anything like us, you will want to hit all those 20 questions - once again, it's free, so why waste this opportunity?
Before we let you go on and dive into this Florida drug and alcohol practice test, we wanted to remind you that passing the TLSAE test is not the same as passing the actual Florida permit test - these are two different things and you will need to do both, so you may want to study for both of them simultaneously. Don't worry, we have everything you need to pass the DMV permit test right here: the 2020 drivers handbook, an awesome collection of practice permit tests, the permit test Simulator so you can sample what the real exam is like - we even have a Florida DMV cheat sheet loaded with study aids for you to work on! All of the study resources are free and have been updated for the 2020 DHSMV test, so you can be sure you are studying the right stuff. Enjoy our free permit test study tools and good luck at the DMV!
Pick another quiz
- Florida DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Florida Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Florida DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 50 questions
- Florida DMV Test Simulator 50 questions
- Florida Adult Permit Test 50 questions
- Florida Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 4 In Progress
- Florida Drug & Alcohol PermitTest Cheat Sheet 20 questions