Florida 4 Hour Drug & Alcohol Practice Test 3
Need a little help with the 4 hour drug and alcohol course? We have just the thing! A Florida permit practice test with nothing but drug & alcohol answers!
Florida Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Online Testing, Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices, Driving schools
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Florida drivers handbook
Completing a 4 hour drug and alcohol class can be a daunting experience. Let's introduce some fun into the mix with this free Florida drug and alcohol practice test! Twenty new questions and answers based on a real commercial program, with unlimited retests and real-time grading! To make it all better, the practice test is completely free, just like any other DMV practice test on the website! Want to get your Florida drivers license in 2023? Start working on this practice test right now!
The fact that you have to take a 4 hour drug and alcohol program is no secret to you - after all, you are here, working on this sample exam. The 4 hour test comes under many names - it used to be known as DATA (Drug and Alcohol Traffic Awareness), now the DHSMV has officially renamed it into TLSAE (Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education), but it's essentially the very same 4 hour class it's always been. The program is a must for every first-time drivers license applicant, regardless of age, and despite some misconceptions, it is not a Florida permit test. The permit test is administered either by the DMV itself or by one of the approved online testing parties, while the 4-hour class and its final test are offered by numerous commercial driving schools. If anything, the drug and alcohol test is harder than the DMV written test - you have to remember a lot of statistical information about traffic accidents, learn what different drugs and alcohol do to your health and driving ability, even dive into crime statistics. The actual permit test in Florida is mostly about driving rules and road signs and takes less time to prepare for (by the way, we do offer practice tests for the knowledge exam to, we even have a Florida DMV cheat sheet for you to study).
How do you pick a TLSAE program that is right for you? Most of the Florida 4 hour courses are very similar and all of the state-approved providers will submit your results to the DHSMV electronically, so it comes down to two things: price and convenience. Teen drivers license applicants can choose to take a state-sponsored program. What does this mean? In two words, this means free Florida drugs and alcohol test for you! FLVS.net is one of the websites that offers such services and if you are still a high school student, you're in luck! Those who are not in high school - no need to despair just yet, the course is not that expensive. Most of the providers - Lowest Price Traffic School, American Safety Council, etc - will charge anything from $19 to $30. Some of the courses will have an app you can use to access the program, you may want to opt into one of those if you don't have a computer or don't want to spend much time in front of one. Other than that, course work is very similar and they will all yield you an official receipt of completion.
This Florida 4 hour drug and alcohol practice test offers you a chance to practice some of the final test questions before you do the real thing. Working on sample questions and answers will prepare you for the real experience so you don't feel overwhelmed. The sample test contains 20 multiple choice and true or false questions and is graded as you go through the exam - you always know whether you have answered the question correctly! We recommend that you continue working on the exam until you are able to answer no less than 90% of question correctly, but you are more than welcome to aim higher and go for the perfect score! Good luck!
Pick another quiz
- Florida DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Florida Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Florida DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 50 questions
- Florida DMV Test Simulator 50 questions
- Florida Adult Permit Test 50 questions
- Florida Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 3 In Progress
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida Drug & Alcohol PermitTest Cheat Sheet 20 questions