FREE Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Permit Test 2020
Looking for Florida drug and alcohol test answers? 20 free questions & answers in this quick DATA practice test!
Florida CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Florida CDL Handbook
Florida is one of the few states that recognizes the need for additional education when it comes to building awareness about the effects of alcohol on your driving ability. The DHSMV requires that very first time drivers license applicant, regardless of age, registers for and completes a 4-hour drug and alcohol course and takes an extensive test at the end of the class. Some students find the drug and alcohol test to be much harder than an actual DMV written test, since it requires you to remember a lot of statistical information, while the permit test covers primarily common-sense traffic rules and road signs. To help you tackle the exam, we have prepared a series of practice tests that contains all 2020 Florida drug and alcohol test answers and this is the quiz to start with!
The drug and alcohol practice test is very similar to other DMV sample quizzes on the website. It contains 20 multiple choice questions with 4 answers provided for every question. Only one of the answers is correct and you will not be able to make any changes to the test - as soon as you click on one of the provided options, your answer is accepted and you're told whether you are right or wrong. That's right, just like any other Florida permit practice test on the website, this sample test is graded on the fly - you do not need to finish the entire exam just to find out what questions you have missed! However, you will get a chance to review all of the questions you have missed at the end of the exam, the practice test does give you that option. While the passing score for the sample quiz is set at 80% (this is what you need to score on the real Florida drug and alcohol test), we recommend that you do not stop working on the exam until you can answer at least 90% of all questions correctly. You really want to have a safety buffer when it comes to taking the final test in a commercial DATA/TLSAE course - some programs will charge you a retest fee if you don't pass the exam the first time! Working on these Florida DMV drugs and alcohol test answers is free - so why not take a few extra minutes and really nail each and every one of the questions?
Keep in mind that passing the drug and alcohol test does not mean that you automatically get your drivers permit - you must still take and pass the permit test that covers rules and signs. Teenage license applicants enjoy the opportunity to take the permit test online, while someone who's 18 years old or older will need to visit a local DMV outlet to take the exam. Don't worry, through, as we have a practice test for every occasion and we have an amazing DMV cheat sheet loaded with Florida learners permit test answers you could work on before you head over to the office! We also stock the latest version of the drivers handbook, so you don't have to search hundreds of websites for answers - we have everything you need to study right here! However, that will come later. For now, just concentrate on this Florida drug and alcohol practice permit test and good luck with the program!
Pick another quiz
- Florida DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Florida Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Florida DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 50 questions
- Florida DMV Test Simulator 50 questions
- Florida Adult Permit Test 50 questions
- Florida Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida Drug & Alcohol PermitTest Cheat Sheet 20 questions