Florida DMV Drug & Alcohol Practice Test 2
Florida DMV permit test coming up and you're stuck working on the TLSAE program? Let us help! Pass TLSAE with free drug & alcohol test answers!
Florida CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Florida CDL Handbook
Who said you must choose between quantity and quality? We can provide you with both! This new practice test brings you 20 more Florida DMV drug and alcohol test answers, without sacrificing the quality in any way! Don't let something as trivial as the 4 hour drug and alcohol test stand in your way, practice these free questions, nail the exam and go for the permit test!
Obtaining a drivers license in Florida is different from obtaining a drivers license in any other state in the sense that you have to take two separate tests, instead of just one. Absolutely every first-time drivers license applicant, regardless of age, must complete a 4-hour drug and alcohol program and take pass the final test that consists of 40 questions that cover a variety of topics, the effects of drugs and alcohol being just a few of them. Despite a common misconception, the 2021 drug and alcohol test in Florida is not just about drugs and alcohol - the test covers traffic laws as well. The updated name of the program - TLSAE (Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education) hints at this fact, but most people choose to ignore it. Our Florida DMV practice test has real drug and alcohol test answers, so it matches the real exam in the selection of topics it covers.
Similarly to other practice quizzes on the site, this DMV practice test features 20 multiple choice questions with immediate grading. Small size means that you can study on the fly - you do not have to set aside hours to study and can work on these drug and alcohol test questions on the way to work, school or even as you're grabbing a bite with your friends - completing the practice test takes just under 5 minutes. While you're always told whether you have answered a question correctly immediately after indicating your choice, you will still get yet another opportunity to review the questions you have missed at the end of the exam - you may want to write those questions and answers down and revisit corresponding chapters of the commercial 4 hour drugs and alcohol test that you're taking. There is no limit to the number of times you can take the test and we believe you should not stop until you can answer at least 90% of sample questions correctly before you move on to the next quiz.
The reason why this Florida DMV drugs and alcohol practice test was built is simple - we were mortified to find out that everyone has to take the test, yet there are virtually no free study materials you could use to prepare for the exam! It would be nice for the DHSMV to publish a separate drug & alcohol course prep book, something similar to the Florida DMV handbook that was designed for the permit test, yet with an emphasis on topics covered by the 4 hour class. Sadly, we don't know if it's even in the plans, so for now, enjoy your free Florida drug and alcohol DMV practice test and good luck with passing the course in 2021!
P.S. Remember: you will still need to take the DMV written test once you're done with the TLSAE program. Prepare for the exam with our practice permit tests or just straight to the Florida DMV cheat sheet, the choice is yours!
Pick another quiz
- Florida DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Florida Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Florida Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Florida DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Florida DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 50 questions
- Florida DMV Test Simulator 50 questions
- Florida Adult Permit Test 50 questions
- Florida Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 2 In Progress
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Florida Drug & Alcohol PermitTest Cheat Sheet 20 questions