Virginia CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (VA) 2020
For those who value speed and accuracy! A Virginia CDL practice test that follows the same format as the real combination test!
Virginia CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Virginia CDL Manual
Are you looking for a Virginia CDL Class A combination practice test? Applying for a Class A commercial driver’s license is a big decision; though totally worth the extra work involved when you become qualified to drive some of the most impressive vehicles on the road! As large Class A vehicles are more difficult to manage than smaller Class B and Class C commercial vehicles, earning your leaners permit for this class will involve a greater number of DMV written tests. The VA CDL combination test is one of three compulsory assessments associated with Class A vehicles, as every truck within this highest weight category technically qualifies as a combination vehicle. Driving a large trailer-towing truck carries with it complications and safety considerations that are not relevant to smaller vehicles, therefore every applicant must demonstrate their understanding of these issues through the CDL combination test Virginia exam, before being allowed behind the wheel. Our Class A license VA practice test for Combination Vehicle endorsement applicants can guide your studies and help you get through the permit test.
This Virginia combination CDL practice test will be enormously helpful as you get to grips with the combination vehicles study material, though it is not the only resource you will need in preparation for the exam. Your main source of information must be the Combination Vehicles section of the VA CDL general knowledge study guide, as it is the official companion for the exam which is produced and distributed by the DMV. Only through studying this manual can you get the detailed information necessary to pass the DMV permit test. However, unless you are particularly great at learning from written texts, working with the study guide alone can be daunting – this is where our Virginia CDL combination practice test comes to the rescue!
Working with this 2020 DMV practice test VA quiz will expose you to a range of legitimate combination vehicles endorsement test questions, targeting every major topic in the permit test study guide. For the best results, you should aim to alternate between reading the permit book and answering questions on the Class A practice test for Virginia drivers. Breaking up your study time in this way will prevent you from becoming too overwhelmed with the volume of information in the driver’s handbook, while allowing you to apply your newly-acquired knowledge to realistic DMV test questions to see how well it holds up. Any mistakes you make on the CDL combination practice test for VA applicants will be corrected with the true answer, once your response has been entered. This will make it easier to identify strengths, weaknesses and to improve on your score.
The Virginia CDL general knowledge test for 2020 drivers is the first exam which every commercial learner’s permit applicant must sit, before taking their driving skills further with any license endorsements. Using our CDL general knowledge practice test for VA students to study for that assessment should help you to get through it on the first-attempt. This general knowledge permit test is the first of the three DMV written tests that every Class A commercial driver must pass. After the combination vehicles endorsement exam, the last Class A compulsory test is the Air Brakes endorsement exam, which is applicable as every Class A vehicle uses this braking system. When you are done working with this quiz, our DMV CDL practice test for Virginia Air Brakes applicants can guide your studies for the next permit test. Why not try answering some combination vehicles endorsement questions right now? You are free to return to the test as many times as you like!
Pick another quiz
- Virginia CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- VA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- VA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- VA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Virginia DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- VA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Virginia CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Virginia Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Virginia CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Virginia CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions