Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (VA) 2020
20 CDL test answers for air brakes questions! Prepare for the 2020 Virginia CDL air brakes test with the help of these multiple choice questions!
Virginia CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Virginia CDL Manual
If your future commercial driving career will involve you operating any Class B or Class A vehicle such as box-trucks, city buses, tanker vehicles, multiple-trailer combination vehicles or flat-bed trucks, obtaining an Air Brakes L endorsement will be necessary. This qualification is gained through successfully taking the Virginia CDL air brake test at your local DMV test office, which can be booked only after completion of the DMV general knowledge test. Preparing for any DMV written test quickly and maximizing your chances of success during the exam is a matter of choosing the correct study materials. For the DMV CDL air brake test, you will need a copy of the permit test study guide and this VA CDL practice test air brakes quiz! There are other learning resources available to L endorsement applicants, such as flash cards and unofficial study guides. Though if you are serious about passing the exam first-time, keep in mind that it generally pays to keep things simple. With the Air Brakes study material in the permit book and our air brake practice test, everything you need to perform well during the exam and earn your Air Brakes endorsement is at your fingertips.
All Class A and Class B commercial vehicles are required to have air brakes, as their weight would otherwise make them difficult to stop. In the permit test study guide, everything you must know about air brake operation, repair, maintenance, tank pressures, inspection and breaking distances is explained using reader-friendly language and clear imagery. Unfortunately, there are not many Virginia air test practice questions included with the study material, making it difficult for students to measure their progress and know what to expect from the real permit test. Working with our VA CDL air brakes practice test alongside the permit book is essential for this very reason! Without it, you would have no way to identify weak areas in your knowledge or find out if you have missed anything prior to the exam. The Class B practice test Virginia Air Brakes quiz will make it immediately obvious if you need to spend more time studying certain areas of the permit book, allowing you to fix the problem before it ruins your chances of passing the DMV permit test.
As we mentioned in the opening, it is necessary for commercial drivers of every class to pass the general knowledge CDL test Virginia exam prior to applying for license endorsements. Don’t panic if you have yet to achieve this – our VA CDL general knowledge practice test can get you there in no time! Class A commercial driving students will need to go on to use our VA DMV practice test 2020 quiz for the Combination Vehicles exam once the general knowledge test and Air Brakes endorsement test have been dealt with. Any endorsements you require beyond those mentioned here will depend on what you intend to do with your Class A or Class B commercial drivers license. For instance, driving a city bus would require a Passenger Vehicles endorsement; while transporting liquids demands a Tanker Vehicles endorsement. You can study for whichever exams you need using the appropriate free CDL practice tests from our website.
If you are curious about what is in store for you during the Air Brakes DMV written test, why not have your first attempt at answering some questions on our Virginia air practice test now? The quiz is designed to be fast and convenient, taking around five minutes for most participants to complete.
Pick another quiz
- Virginia CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- VA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- VA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- VA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Virginia DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- VA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Virginia CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Virginia Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Virginia CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Virginia CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Virginia CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions