North Carolina CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (NC) 2020
Your success is our mission! Nail your 2020 North Carolina CDL air brakes test with these free DMV practice test questions!
North Carolina CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: NC CDL Manual
Do you need an Air Brakes endorsement for your commercial driving learners permit? Our NC CDL practice test air brakes quiz can help you achieve the necessary grade to earn this endorsement, when you sit the DMV written test. It is quite common for commercial driving applicants to require an L endorsement air brakes qualification, as all medium-weight Class B vehicles and heavy-weight Class A vehicles must operate with an air brake system. Only if you intend to drive a standard Class C commercial vehicle such as a taxi would the DMV CDL air brakes test be unnecessary. Any driver operating an air brake-equipped vehicle must have some basic knowledge of air brake components, maintenance, repair and application, explanations of which can be found in the Air Brakes section of the permit test study guide. This CDL practice test NC air brakes quiz is designed to help you apply that information practically, before sitting the DMV permit test.
You do not have to be 100 percent certain on the specific commercial driving role you intend to fulfil at this stage; if you know you will be working in a box-truck, school bus, flat-bed, multiple-trailer vehicle, tank-truck or any other Class B or Class A vehicle, you can start using this Class B and Class A practice test for North Carolina students to prepare for the endorsement permit test. However, if you have yet to pass the CDL general knowledge NC exam, you should delay your preparation for the L endorsement exam for the moment. Our NC CDL general knowledge practice test can guide your preparation for the DMV general knowledge test, and it is best not to confuse your efforts by studying material for multiple exams simultaneously. The CDL general knowledge exam requires a passing grade of 40 correct permit test answers from a possible 50; our North Carolina DMV general knowledge practice test will help you hit this target quite quickly. This NC air practice test will be here ready to go, once you are done with that initial assessment.
Every serious applicant will have to set aside some time to read all the air brake-specific in formation in the commercial driving permit book, as there is not enough detail provided on this quiz to prepare you for every topic that may come up on the real air brakes endorsement NC permit test. While reading the permit book is a necessity, most students who work with our 2020 air brake practice test at the same time find it makes them less reliant on the study guide and able to move through the topics faster. Answering real North Carolina air test practice questions following a study session with the driver’s manual will make sure you have correctly understood the information, while also improving the rate at which you retain knowledge. In partnership with the air brakes section of the handbook, this quiz will reduce the overall number of study hours you need to prepare for the exam and improve your chances of earning an L endorsement on your first-attempt at the assessment.
You are free to return and re-start this DMV learners permit practice test NC quiz as many times as it takes to be entirely happy with your grade. Even if you are currently brand-new to air brakes endorsement material, it is likely your score will improve with each new round faster that you anticipate! Any incorrect responses entered on the NC practice air test will be highlighted, corrected and explained, making it easier for you to answer that question correctly the next time it comes up. Why not start the quiz now? Most students can work through it in less than five minutes!
Pick another quiz
- North Carolina CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NC CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NC CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NC CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- North Carolina DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NC CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- North Carolina CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- North Carolina Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Carolina CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- North Carolina Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- North Carolina CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- North Carolina HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- North Carolina CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- North Carolina Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Carolina CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- North Carolina Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Carolina CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- North Carolina Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Carolina CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- North Carolina School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions