Minnesota Drug & Alcohol Practice Permit Test (MN) 2020
Drug and alcohol awareness questions for the Minnesota permit test. Based on the 2020 Minnesota drivers handbook.
Minnesota Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 32
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
Students who are getting ready to sit the learners permit test in Minnesota must ensure every aspect of their theory knowledge is equally sound. The DPS guidelines which govern the exam offer very little information about the make-up of the test. We know that there will be 40 permit test questions and that applicants must supply 32 correct permit test answers from this number to leave the assessment center with a permit. Ensuring you know enough to hit this target is a matter of reading the permit test study guide thoroughly and working with as many legitimate MN DMV practice tests as possible. The Minnesota permit practice test alcohol and drug quiz which begins on this page is designed specifically to help you with the DUI study material – a chapter of the permit book which must not be neglected.
A sound understanding of MN drug and alcohol test topics such as penalties, risk factors and blood alcohol concentrations is essential before you begin learning to drive, as it will prevent you from making irresponsible and potentially life-threatening mistakes. It will also be vital if you hope to pass the DMV permit test without incident, as there is no way to predict in advance of the assessment just how much of the permit test will focus on drug and alcohol awareness. You can make sure you are ready for anything, buy factoring regular work with this Minnesota drug and alcohol practice test into your learning plan. It is particularly important that you do so while working through the DMV drug and alcohol test information in the handbook, rather than waiting until you are ready to move on to something else.
Working on alcohol permit test questions with a MN DMV practice test for 2020 applicants when you have yet to read about every DUI topic in the permit book might seem counter-productive, but in truth, it will speed things along. Without a study aid to offer some context for the material you are learning, you may end up having to read the same information several times to assimilate it properly. Using our DMV drug and alcohol practice test to answer real permit test questions as you work through the material will give you the chance to apply it while it is still fresh in your mind, improving retention and understanding as a result. You may find that your first attempt at the DMV practice permit test for Minnesota learners yields a particularly low score, if you have yet to cover much of the study material. This does not need to be cause for concern, as the same set of questions will be here the next time you fire up the test – and on every subsequent occasion – giving you as many attempts as necessary to achieve a grade you are happy with. Plus, every time you make a mistake the drug and alcohol practice test MN quiz will show you the correct answer and offer some feedback.
Paying attention to the bite-size comments provided throughout the test is vital, as they are the key to bettering your knowledge without constantly having to return to the study guide. When you are finished with the DMV Minnesota practice test, why not check out our state leaderboard? Visible on the summary page, this score board will show you the grades and finish times of the top performing students from Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Duluth and St. Cloud. This will give you something to aim for when you next complete the free drug and alcohol test quiz!
Pick another quiz
- Minnesota DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Minnesota DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Minnesota DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Minnesota DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Minnesota Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Minnesota Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Minnesota DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Minnesota DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Minnesota Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Minnesota DMV Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Minnesota Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- Minnesota Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions