Georgia DDS Road Signs Test (GA) 2021
Our personal favorite. Less words, more pictures! Twenty Georgia DDS permit test questions on road signs!
Georgia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 75%
- Test locations: Division of Driver Services (DDS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian
- Test quirks: The DDS permit test consists of two exams: the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. The applicant must pass each test with a minimum score of 15 out of 20 correct answers.
- Based upon: Georgia driver's manual
Use the learners permit practice test GA signs quiz provided here, to start memorizing regulatory signs, warning signs, guide signs and work zone signs ready for the DDS test. This fantastic, free quiz contains nothing but legitimate road sign questions from the Georgia road signs test. It provides an easy and convenient introduction to road signs for any first-time driver seeking to study for the 2021 DMV written test. As road signs will certainly account for some of the questions on the license renewal exam, this GA DDS practice test can also be useful to experienced drivers who need to brush up on their road sign knowledge. How about taking the quiz for a spin now, to find out how well you know your road signs?
This DDS Georgia practice test is comprised of 20 multiple-choice and ‘true or false’ DDS sign test questions. This is the same number of questions you can expect to encounter on the road sign portion of the real 40-question GA DMV test. During the real assessment, applicants must answer at least 15 questions correctly on both the road sign and road rules segments of the exam. On this dedicated Georgia DDS practice test signs quiz, you are required to answer 16 or more questions correctly. We have programmed the GA road signs test quiz to be slightly more difficult than the real DDS permit test, to make sure you are up to the challenge. Fortunately, our DMV permit practice test differs from the real Georgia DDS signs test in so much as you are not restricted to one attempt at passing it. During the real general knowledge exam, failing to hit the pass requirement first time will mean you are asked to return to the DMV office another day to reattempt the entire assessment. Here, you can keep re-starting and working through this DDS learners permit practice test GA quiz until you are 100% satisfied with your performance. It does not matter if it takes five, ten or 50 attempts, the traffic signs test quiz will always be free and available for you to use.
This Georgia sign test quiz makes the perfect supporting study aid to assist you with the road signs chapter of the driving manual, as it only contains road sign test questions. Of course, you have a great deal more to learn about other subjects – like rules of the road and traffic signals – before you will be ready to attempt the real DDS permit test. When you wish to work on your rules of the road knowledge, try one of our mixed-topic GA DDS written test practice quizzes or the full-length DMV cheat sheet. We also offer a dedicated traffic signals quiz and various other subject-specific quizzes to help you with different aspects of the study material.
Memorizing road signs can be a long and arduous process, as there are so many different road signs in common use on Georgia highways. Our DDS permit practice test GA signs quiz will help to move things along, by maximising your retention of the material. It can also clear up any misunderstandings or weak spots in your road sign knowledge, by providing instant corrections, feedback and access to two fantastic study aids. However, our road signs test Georgia quiz will never be able to replace the permit book altogether. Working through the road sign test section of that guide is the only way you can be certain that every sign which may be addressed during the randomly generated permit test has been covered.
Pick another quiz
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test In Progress
- Georgia Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia DDS Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Georgia Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Georgia Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Georgia Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions