Georgia Drug & Alcohol DDS Driving Permit Test (GA) 2021
Georgia driving test questions and answers for the drug & alcohol section of the DDS permit test. New questions every time.
Georgia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 75%
- Test locations: Division of Driver Services (DDS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian
- Test quirks: The DDS permit test consists of two exams: the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. The applicant must pass each test with a minimum score of 15 out of 20 correct answers.
- Based upon: Georgia driver's manual
While we know that exactly 50 percent of the 40-question DDS permit test will focus on rules of the road, it is impossible to know precisely how many of those questions will be reserved for fines and penalties, drug and alcohol awareness, lane usage rules and the other major road-rule topics. However, it is safe to say that the GA drug and alcohol test will account for a notable portion of the exam paper. If you want to enter the DMV test office feeling confident in your ability to deal with any alcohol permit test questions that arise, we suggest challenging your knowledge with the interactive Georgia permit practice test alcohol quiz which begins on this page.
Through regular use of the high-quality DDS test practice quizzes we provide here on ePermitTest.com, students can gain experience answering real-life permit test questions and checking out correct permit test answers, from every sub-topic that will be addressed during the assessment. Working with our GA DDS test questions and answers while studying your driver’s ed handbook will allow you to check and reinforce your new knowledge as you acquire it. We offer a variety of different DMV cheat sheets and DDS permit practice tests, many of which focus on the complete range of permit test topics as this is the way the real two-part exam will be conducted. Topic-specific tests like the drug and alcohol test practice DMV cheat sheet on this page also come in handy, as they allow participants to challenge their knowledge of one aspect of the study material in detail. This kind of detailed self-assessment is important, as there is no way to know precisely which questions will be randomly chosen to appear on your exam paper.
So, what is the difference between this GA permit test cheat sheet and our ordinary DDS drug and alcohol practice test? The most notable difference is the number of Georgia driving test questions and answers each resource presents. Both quizzes contain 20 legitimate DMV test questions and answers from 2021 exam papers per round, though the DDS written test cheat sheet benefits from some advanced programming which allows it to generate a different set of 20 questions whenever it is reset. The questions themselves are stored in our Georgia drug and alcohol permit test database, which is extensive enough to ensure every aspect of the DUI awareness material in the permit book has been covered. If you can work through the GA drug and alcohol practice test a couple of dozen times and consistently pass it with a score of 16 correct DDS permit test answers or more, answering every drug and alcohol question on your theory paper correctly should be no trouble at all.
Even if you have been studying the relevant material in the driver’s ed handbook diligently, you may not immediately know the answer to every question as you work through this 2021 DMV practice test for Georgia drivers. Drug and alcohol safety, DUI penalties, blood alcohol concentrations and the other core sub-topics can be difficult to get to grips with! Fortunately, our GA DDS cheat sheet for 2021 applicants can help you out if you run into a question you simply cannot answer. When this happens, activate either our “50/50” tool or our “hint” option, both of which will prompt the test to assist you in finding the correct answer before you move on. Do not be hesitant to use this assistance – it has been designed to help you learn! When you have achieved a satisfactory score on this cheat sheet, why not take a shot at our dedicated fines and penalties permit practice test?
Pick another quiz
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia DDS Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Georgia Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Georgia Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Georgia Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet In Progress