Georgia DDS Permit Practice Test (GA) 4
Don't lose any sleep over your GA permit test! 20 new practice permit test GA questions for you to work on!
Georgia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 75%
- Test locations: Division of Driver Services (DDS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian
- Test quirks: The DDS permit test consists of two exams: the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. The applicant must pass each test with a minimum score of 15 out of 20 correct answers.
- Based upon: Georgia driver's manual
Our Georgia learners permit practice test is the ultimate convenient study solution to help you get ready for the DDS test. The real GA DDS test is one of the largest driver’s permit tests in the United States and will take around 20 minutes to complete. In contrast, the Georgia DMV practice permit test on this page will only take around five minutes, as it contains just 20 multiple-choice questions. To give you a realistic taste of all the subjects addressed during the real Georgia permit test, our team have included a variety of different questions on this quiz which focus on rules of the road, traffic signals, road signs and a whole host of other topics. You do not have to worry about earning a great score on this GA DDS practice test right away, as it is free to all learners and comes with unlimited re-tests.
Passing the Georgia learners permit test is likely to be the greatest challenge you face on the road to becoming a qualified driver. The 2023 DDS written test is conducted as two separate assessments, with one focusing on rules of the road and the other focusing on road signs. It is exactly twice the size of the permit practice test GA quiz on this page, featuring 20 questions in each segment, amounting to 40 questions overall. The tricky thing about the DMV permit test for Georgia drivers is that both halves of the assessment must be passed with a grade of at least 15 correct permit test answers. Come in under this score on either side of the DDS test and you will be made to re-take the entire exam another day. To pass, your knowledge of road rules and road signs must be equally strong; a weakness on either subject will cost you your learner’s permit.
So, this 20-question road rules and road signs GA DDS permit practice test will not be the only quiz you need to support your studies in the run-up to the general knowledge DMV test, but it does make a great place to start. Later, you can try one of our full-length permit practice tests or our ultra-realistic Georgia DMV test simulator. Alternatively, you can focus exclusively on road signs, traffic signals or one of the other core topics using a dedicated DDS learners permit practice test for GA students which only contains questions relating to that subject. All the quizzes here on ePermitTest.com are available for free unlimited use, so you can move back and forwards between them as you see fit. For now, take a shot at this introductory mixed-topic drivers permit practice test, to see if you can hit the 16 correct answer pass requirement.
It is never too early to begin working with realistic practice permit test Georgia questions, even if you have not yet started reading the drivers manual. You should be able to answer some of the questions on this simple GA learners permit practice test correctly, thanks to the two integrated study aids it includes. Our ‘hint’ and ‘50/50’ study tools will not be available when you sit the real DDS test, but you are free to rely on them here while you are still getting to grips with the study material. With unlimited access to these incredible study aids, you may even be able to hit the 80% pass requirement during your first attempt at the Georgia DMV practice test.
Pick another quiz
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 4 In Progress
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia DDS Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Georgia Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Georgia Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Georgia Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions