Georgia Drug & Alcohol Practice Permit Test (GA) 2022
A DDS practice test on drug & alcohol awareness. Twenty questions, immediate grading, works for the 2022 Georgia permit test.
Georgia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 75%
- Test locations: Division of Driver Services (DDS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian
- Test quirks: The DDS permit test consists of two exams: the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. The applicant must pass each test with a minimum score of 15 out of 20 correct answers.
- Based upon: Georgia driver's manual
The permit test for Georgia drivers is split into two distinct halves targeting rules of the road and highway signs separately. Applicants must answer at least 75 percent of the permit test questions on each half of the exam correctly, if they hope to leave the DDS office with a learner’s permit. Failure to hit this benchmark on either half of the assessment would mean re-taking both halves when you take your second shot at it. Avoid stress, inconvenience and time wasted by using our GA DMV practice tests to make sure every aspect of your driver’s theory knowledge is up-to-scratch. Drug and alcohol awareness questions feature prominently on the road rule portion of the exam, alongside driving laws, fines, penalties and various other key topics. You can prepare specifically for drug and alcohol permit test questions with the Georgia drug and alcohol practice test on this page!
Developing a solid grasp of the drug and alcohol awareness information discussed in the permit test study guide is essential for all learner drivers. It is impossible to pass the permit test without a sound understanding of this material or indeed, to operate your vehicle on the roads safely when you have acquired a permit. Our GA permit practice test alcohol quiz contains more dedicated DUI-related questions that any of our other DDS test practice quizzes and can make sure you understand the risks and penalties associated with drink-driving. The only self-assessment resource here on ePermitTest.com which addresses these issues in greater detail is our rotating-question DDS permit test cheat sheet. We recommend using that DMV practice permit test to take your drug and alcohol test preparation to the next level, when you are happy with your final score on this quiz.
Of the 20 questions this test contains, 16 correct GA drug and alcohol test answers are required for participating students to be awarded a pass. You do not need to worry if drug and alcohol awareness is one of your weaker subject areas, as the questions on this 2022 DDS practice test for Georgia drivers will remain unchanged so that all students can take as many attempts as they need to comfortably pass it. Whenever a question is answered incorrectly, the quiz will offer some feedback beside the remaining correct answer to help you learn more about blood alcohol concentration, DUI penalties or whatever topic the question was targeting. For this reason, our sophisticated DDS permit practice test will better your knowledge and get you ready to sit the permit test faster than any other online quiz! Just keep in mind that you will need to continue reading the drug and alcohol awareness material in the driver’s ed book in addition to using our DMV drug and alcohol practice test, to make sure you have covered every sub-topic in enough detail.
The same rules are used to govern the DDS written test for GA students whether you choose to sit the assessment in Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta or another city. As a result, this drug and alcohol practice test for Georgia applicants and every other learning tool provided here on ePermitTest.com is guaranteed to be suitable for all learners within the state. When you have completed your first round of questioning on the quiz, why not check out our local leaderboard to find out how your score and finish time compare to those of other students in Georgia? Then you can take another shot to try and better your performance!
Pick another quiz
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia DDS Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Georgia Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Georgia Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Georgia Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions