Georgia DDS Practice Test (GA) # 3
Don't stress over the Georgia permit test, nail it the first time with new free Georgia driving test questions and answers! Signs and rules!
Georgia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 75%
- Test locations: Division of Driver Services (DDS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian
- Test quirks: The DDS permit test consists of two exams: the Road Rules Test and the Road Signs Test. The applicant must pass each test with a minimum score of 15 out of 20 correct answers.
- Based upon: Georgia driver's manual
Any person who has never held a driver’s license in Georgia must pass the DDS permit test, to acquire a learner’s permit. The GA permit test covers rules of the road, road signs, traffic signals, pavement markings and general traffic laws that all first-time drivers must know before getting on the road to start learning. With the entry-level Georgia learners permit practice test we provide, you can check out a selection of genuine questions and answers from the general knowledge DMV test. This 2020 DDS practice test GA quiz is considerably shorter than the real permit test, making it a fast and convenient study solution. It is important to start studying for the Georgia permit test as soon as possible, as it is the biggest challenge you face on the journey to becoming a qualified driver.
The general knowledge permit test for new drivers is conducted differently around the United States, so you must take care to use Georgia-specific study materials when preparing for the exam. This permit practice test GA quiz has been built using information in the state’s official driving manual, so all the material it presents will be relevant to the exam you are taking. The Georgia learners permit test is quite large compared to many others around the country. It contains 40 multiple-choice and ‘true or false’ questions and is split into two separate halves to address rules of the road and road signs separately. We offer other DMV permit practice tests here on ePermitTest.com that mirror the length and format of the real GA DDS test. When you are satisfied with your performance on this entry-level quiz, you should work your way through those full-length tests.
The permit test in Georgia is difficult to pass, because students must hit a minimum score on both sides of the exam. There are 20 questions in the rules of the road section and a further 20 questions in the road signs section. To leave the exam center with a learner’s permit, you must answer at least 15 questions correctly on both portions of the permit test. This means you could answer all 20 road sign questions correctly and yet still fail the exam if you answer 14 or fewer road rule questions correctly. There is a great deal to learn before you will be ready for the challenge of the real permit test. Fortunately, our GA DDS practice tests will help you get up to speed with the study material in the shortest possible time.
This introductory Georgia DMV practice permit test features just 20 questions, addressing rules of the road and road signs side-by-side. It takes 16 correct answers to pass the quiz, though you are not bound to hitting this score before trying out one of our other practice permit tests. You may find it easier than you think to achieve this grade during your first couple of attempts, as the permit test quiz comes with two learner support tools that can help you out with challenging questions.
Driver’s license applicants should aim to work through all our tests before sitting the real GA DDS permit test, to make sure everything they may be asked during the randomized exam has been addressed. In addition to our short quizzes and full-length tests, you will find several topic-specific DDS Georgia practice test quizzes on our website which cover a single topic, such as traffic signals, road signs or alcohol awareness. These can be used if you wish to improve your knowledge in a particular area. Above all else, students must remember to read the entire GA drivers manual while studying for the exam. Our tests will improve your chances of passing the permit test, but they cannot provide the same level of detail as the official permit test study guide!
Pick another quiz
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 3 In Progress
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Georgia Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Georgia DDS Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Georgia DDS Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Georgia Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Georgia Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Georgia Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions