Louisiana CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (LA) 2020
Don't stress over the Louisiana CDL test, nail it the first time with new free Louisiana combination test questions and answers!
Louisiana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV) Locations
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Louisiana CDL Manual
Obtaining a combination vehicles endorsement through successful completion of the Louisiana CDL combination test is an essential stage of your Class A driver’s training. This qualification is only required for the Class A license and will not be necessary if you are seeking a Class C or Class B commercial permit. CDL applicants who hope to earn their living driving a combination tank-truck, livestock transportation vehicle, flat-bed truck, or any heavy weight vehicle towing one, two or three trailers will need to obtain a Class A license and can do so with assistance from our Louisiana combination CDL practice test. Our website is home to many free CDL practice tests and this combination vehicles quiz will not be the only one you require, as there are other compulsory endorsements associated with the Class A license. Beyond the obligatory exams there are also several optional endorsements you may wish to apply for, depending on the type of cargo you intend to transport. Though these can be considered later as it is best to apply for compulsory endorsements first, having passed the DMV general knowledge test for Louisiana students.
Not all Louisiana practice driving tests are made equal; there are many websites offering such resources to prospective students, some of which even charge a fee for access. Unfortunately, it is quite common for these quizzes to be poorly-built, inaccurate or out-of-date, so it pays to be picky with the CDL combination practice test for Louisiana drivers you use. Our Class A license Louisiana practice test is trustworthy, as it has been designed using only information from the combination vehicles section of the official permit test study guide. All the material it contains is consequently guaranteed to be legitimate and in accordance with the Louisiana combination CDL test you will take at your DMV test center in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette or elsewhere. Restrict your learning materials to the DMV handbook and our free resources and you will not have any trouble with inaccurate information leading you astray.
Even if you are dead-set on becoming a Class A commercial driver and are therefore certain you will need a combination vehicles endorsement, you should not use this Louisiana CDL combination practice test before passing the CDL general knowledge test. The OMV do not allow students to apply for endorsements prior to the general knowledge CDL test in Louisiana, so studying combination vehicle-related material without having attained a pass on that assessment would be pointless. When revising for the general knowledge exam, you can organize your study-plan around our CDL general knowledge practice test for Louisiana drivers. The Air Brakes endorsement is the second mandatory qualification for Class A commercial drivers and incidentally, the only one that is compulsory at Class B. Applicants can apply for their air brakes endorsement either before or after combination vehicles as they see fit, using the 2020 DMV practice test Louisiana air brakes quiz we provide. If you have already begun using this Louisiana CDL Class A combination practice test to study combination vehicles material, we strongly advise steering clear of air brakes endorsement material for now. Familiarizing yourself with information relating to more than one endorsement at once could leave you feeling confused during your next assessment and potentially undermine your chances of passing.
It is not necessary to set aside loads of time to take your first shot at this combination vehicles Louisiana drivers license test, as even completely new learners can usually work their way through all the questions in under five minutes. Try it now and see for yourself!
Pick another quiz
- Louisiana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- LA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- LA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- LA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Louisiana DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- LA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Louisiana CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Louisiana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Louisiana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Louisiana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions