Louisiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (LA) 2020
Your CDL written test answer key! 20 new Louisiana air brakes permit test answers with images and study aids!
Louisiana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV) Locations
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Louisiana CDL Manual
An essential stage of the commercial driving license assessments for Class B and Class A applicants, is the DMV CDL air brakes test. The air brakes endorsement resulting from this assessment when a score of 80 percent or above is achieved is vital to many more commercial driving jobs than any other single endorsement! As every modern vehicle which falls into the Class A or Class B weight-categories must use an air brake system, all trainee commercial drivers heading for one of these two classes must prove they understand how to operate, maintain and repair this equipped by passing the Louisiana CDL air brake test, before they can start learning to drive. You can learn about these issues and get ready to pass the air brakes endorsement exam, by using our CDL practice test Louisiana air brakes quiz alongside the recommended study material in the permit test study guide. Working with these two resources side-by-side for the duration of your permit test-preparation period is the most effective way to study. Often, students who include one of our free CDL practice tests in their study plan are ready to sit the OMV written test in half the time taken by students who rely exclusively on the handbook!
Is the Air Brakes endorsement the only license add-on you will need? This will depend on whether your vehicle is Class B or Class A and what sort of load you will be transporting, though it is safe to say the air brakes endorsement is unlikely to be the only qualification you require. Class A applicants will also need a pass on the combination vehicles permit test, which they can work toward with guidance from our combination vehicles Class A practice test for Louisiana learners, following the acquisition of an Air Brakes endorsement. Furthermore, any trainee driver who intends to work with passengers, hazardous materials or tanker vehicles must pass the endorsement test or tests that deal with the specialist knowledge required for these cargos. You will find practice driving tests relating to each of these qualifications located elsewhere on ePermitTest.com. We would like to take this opportunity to point out that every resource we provide is free and available for unlimited use! So, whether you need one Louisiana drivers ed practice test or several, it is not going to cost you a penny.
Remember that the first obstacle in your path when you first begin your commercial driver’s education will be the CDL general knowledge Louisiana permit test. As the largest and most challenging DMV permit test you will need to take, it can be an intimidating prospect for new learners. Fortunately for you, our Louisiana CDL general knowledge practice test will make studying for this assessment a more manageable task. Now, are you ready to start using this Louisiana CDL practice test air brakes quiz? Once the general knowledge assessment has been dealt with, you are good to go. The L endorsement section of the permit book should inform your work with our Louisiana CDL air brakes practice test, providing in-depth information about air tank pressures, system maintenance and repair, stopping distances, draining air tanks, vehicle inspection and everything else likely to come up during the permit test. To give L endorsement applicants a realistic taste of what the actual exam will be like, each of the Louisiana air test practice questions we design has been formatted exactly like the real OMV written test questions.
Do you have five minutes to spare right now? Most participants find they can work though every question on this Louisiana DMV practice test in under that time – so let’s get started!
Pick another quiz
- Louisiana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- LA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- LA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- LA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Louisiana DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- LA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Louisiana CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Louisiana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Louisiana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Louisiana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Louisiana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Louisiana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions