Connecticut DMV Driving Signs Test (CT) # 2
Learn 20 new road signs for the written test with these free practice permit test CT questions! FREE and awesome!
Connecticut DMV Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 20
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Connecticut driver's manual
This free road signs test for first-time drivers from Stamford, New Haven, Hartford and other Connecticut cities contains genuine driving signs test questions from the general knowledge permit test. Our CT drivers license practice test will show you what the road sign questions on the assessment will be like, while giving you a chance to apply what you have learned from the driving manual. There are no rules of the road or traffic signal questions on the learner permit practice test Connecticut signs quiz, as it exists exclusively to help with your road sign knowledge in the run-up to the DMV permit test. The CT road sign test contains 20 questions and requires at least 16 correct permit test answers.
If you have trouble answering any of the permit test questions on this CT DMV practice test, you can either search for the relevant study material in the DMV manual or use our built-in support tools. These support tools have been installed next to all the driving sign questions on the quiz and can be used as often as necessary. Real road sign questions can be difficult to answer correctly if you have not yet read the study material in the drivers manual, so do not be disheartened if you struggle with some of the questions on this quiz. When you get stuck, tackle the problem by clicking the ‘hint’ button to ask for a clue about the road sign being addressed. You also have the option to take away 50% of the incorrect permit test answers at any point, with the ‘50/50’ button. Leaning on these support features should a help you to hit the 80% pass requirement within just a few rounds on the Connecticut driving test practice quiz, as the questions it presents do not change.
Working with dedicated road signs test CT quizzes is the best way to get through the road sign study material quickly, while making sure you retain the information. Without Connecticut drivers test practice tools, the sheer amount of material in this section of the manual can seem quite intimidating! We suggest you organize your studies by alternating between the road sign study material and using this CT driver license practice test, until you are satisfied that everything has been covered. Using this road signs test will make the process of studying road signs a little more fun and encourage you to apply your knowledge of road signs practically, just as you will need to while driving. Following road signs, you will also need to learn about rules of the road and traffic signals. Once you have moved on to another subject, try to return here every so often to complete a few road sign-related questions. This will ensure you do not forget what you have learned.
This 20-question practice driving test for Connecticut learners is not the only driving signs test we provide. As 20 questions cannot cover all the road signs in the CT driving manual, we have also created a rotating-question road signs cheat sheet. That advanced test is a little more challenging than the quiz on this page, as it will hit you with different Connecticut driving signs test questions every time you use it. Why not take the DMV cheat sheet for a test drive when you have hit the 80% pass requirement on this quiz? Alternatively, feel free to continue working until you have answered all 20 permit test questions correctly.
Pick another quiz
- Connecticut DMV Permit Test 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 2 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 3 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 4 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Connecticut DMV Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Connecticut DMV Road Signs Test 2 In Progress
- CT DMV Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- CT Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Connecticut DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- CT DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 25 questions
- Connecticut Permit Test Simulator 25 questions
- Connecticut Adult Permit Test 25 questions
- Connecticut Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- CT Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions