Connecticut DMV Practice Permit Test (CT) 2020
Best things in life are free. So is our Connecticut DMV practice test! 20 CT permit test questions to get you started!
Connecticut DMV Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 20
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Connecticut driver's manual
When it is time to begin studying for the Connecticut DMV test, set yourself on the path to success with our free DMV permit practice test! This quiz provides a gentle introduction to DMV CT permit test topics such as road rules, road signs, traffic signals and alcohol awareness. It costs nothing to access this Connecticut DMV practice test in full and you do not need to worry about having your driver’s manual on hand to use it. As often as necessary over the coming weeks, you are free to return to this page and work on your score. The CT permit test covers much the same information as the license renewal exam, which means existing drivers can also use this quiz to study for a renewal assessment.
Our DMV Connecticut practice test differs slightly from the real permit test, in that it only contains 20 permit test questions. We chose to make the quiz marginally shorter than the actual CT DMV permit test, to ensure all applicants will need no more than five minutes to complete it. Though like the real exam, our 2020 DMV practice test for Connecticut residents requires at least 80% of questions to be answered correctly for the participating learner to achieve a pass. This works out as 16 correct DMV written test answers from the 20 questions on the test. As mentioned above, you do not need to panic if you get nowhere close to this score during your first attempt at the quiz. It has been designed as an open-access learning tool which can be used as many times as you like, prior to the DMV permit test CT exam.
As this is an entry-level quiz, feel free to look up information in your DMV manual when you are not certain of the answers. The Connecticut DMV learners permit practice test is not timed, so pausing to read the manual will not affect your score. However, we have enhanced the quiz with two fantastic support tools which should eliminate the need for you to seek help from outside sources. These study aids will be visible next to all the questions on the practice permit test CT quiz, as ‘hint’ and ‘50/50’ lifelines. Use the first of these tools if you wish to view a clue about the correct permit test answers, or the second if you wish to eliminate some of the responses you do not need. The Connecticut DMV test questions and answers are all ‘multiple-choice’, which means that the correct solution will always be present on the page, mixed in with some incorrect responses. It will not always be easy to tell which of the listed answers is the right one, which is why regular CT DMV written test practice in the run-up to the DMV written test is essential.
This Connecticut DMV practice permit test contains a few questions covering all the major topics in the driver’s manual. As you progress through the study material, you will need to use our other CT DMV practice tests to support your work with a greater variety of questions. Our collection of quizzes includes several full-length tests, a DMV practice test signs quiz, a traffic signals test and a quiz which targets alcohol awareness issues. Though these resources can fine-tune and reinforce your knowledge, it is important to use the Connecticut DMV manual as your main source of information. It contains easy-to-understand explanations and brilliant images relating to every road rule, road sign and traffic signal that could feature on the DMV test.
Pick another quiz
- Connecticut DMV Permit Test In Progress
- CT DMV Permit Test 2 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 3 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 4 20 questions
- CT DMV Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Connecticut DMV Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Connecticut DMV Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- CT DMV Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- CT Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Connecticut DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- CT DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 25 questions
- Connecticut Permit Test Simulator 25 questions
- Connecticut Adult Permit Test 25 questions
- Connecticut Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- CT Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions