West Virginia DMV Practice Test (WV) 3
Stop wondering how many questions on the permit test in West Virginia and start studying with this practice permit test West Virginia exam!
West Virginia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 19
- Passing score: 76%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindi, Vietnamese
To acquire the learner’s permit test qualifies you to start learning to drive, you must study for and pass the WV DMV permit test. For most aspiring drivers, the West Virginia learner’s permit test is the biggest challenge on the road to achieving a full license. The permit test is conducted as a randomly generated multiple-choice exam that covers essential road theory knowledge, like rules of the road, traffic signals, road signs and pavement markings. It is 25 questions long and will require a minimum of 19 correct permit test answers. Improving your chances of passing the WV learners test the first time is a matter of reading the recommended study material and answering as many realistic revision questions as possible. The DMV practice test for West Virginia learners provided here will get you started!
Our WV learners practice test covers the same array of topics as the real permit test, using genuine permit test questions from past exam papers. While the real 2021 DMV written test costs money to take, our quiz is entirely free to all applicants. This means you can work on the West Virginia DMV permit practice test regularly and work towards a passing score over time. We have programmed the quiz with an 80% minimum pass requirement, which makes it slightly more challenging that the real DMV learners permit test. There are 20 questions in total, of which 16 or more must be answered correctly. All the information needed to work on the WV DMV practice test is included in the driver’s handbook, which is compiled and issued by the DMV and available for free download here on ePermitTest.com.
When the time comes to take the real learners permit test, students must be familiar enough with road rules, road signs and pavement markings that they can tackle the assessment without any support. This West Virginia DMV practice test is intended as an entry-level revision tool for new learners, therefore it does include study aids that can be used to find correct answers. During all the questions on the quiz, students have the option to ask for a clue by clicking the ‘hint’ button or remove some of the incorrect answers with the ‘50/50’ button. Many of our other WV permit practice tests also include these support features, as we have found them to be very useful in speeding up the learning process. The only one of our tests which does not include study aids is the driving test simulator, as it is designed to be exactly as challenging as the real learners permit test in West Virginia.
Every new motorist must read all relevant study material in the permit test study guide at some point before taking the permit test. While it is up to you how you organize your learning plan, we recommend reading the driver’s handbook in small sections while using our WV learners permit practice test to apply the information. By the time you are due to take the real assessment, you should have finished that handbook and completed all the West Virginia DMV practice tests we offer. If any of the information presented on this quiz has you feeling confused, you should take a break to look up the related study material in the WV learners permit study guide. As the study guide is endorsed by the DMV as the official accompaniment for the general knowledge test, it is the most accurate and reliable source of information.
Pick another quiz
- West Virginia DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- West Virginia DMV Practice Test 3 In Progress
- West Virginia DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- West Virginia DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- WV DMV Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- West Virginia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- WV DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- WV DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 25 questions
- West Virginia Permit Test Simulator 25 questions
- West Virginia Adult Permit Test 25 questions
- West Virginia Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- WV Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions