Utah CDL Tanker Practice Test (UT) 2020
You asked - we delivered! An all new Utah tanker CDL practice test with free questions for the 2020 CDL test!
Utah CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Utah CDL Manual
Welcome to the CDL tanker practice test for Utah applicants! Did you know that driving a tanker vehicle which carries a large volume of liquid requires an additional set of skills and knowledge that is not addressed during the CDL general knowledge Utah permit test? The DMV general knowledge test covers rules of the road, highway signs and basic driving skills that apply to all vehicles and commercial driving occupations. To work in a driving role that requires further vehicle or cargo-specific knowledge, you will need to pass one or more additional DMV written tests. The Utah tanker vehicles test is one such endorsement exam, successful completion of which would allow you to use your driver’s license for commercial liquid transportation. If you need to get ready for the N endorsement permit test, start working with our Utah tanker endorsement test today!
Depending on the type of liquid cargo you will be required to transport and more specifically, whether it qualifies as hazardous, you may also need to obtain a hazmat endorsement for your license. Potentially harmful liquids such as industrial chemicals and gas would demand a pass on the hazmat exam in addition to the tanker vehicles test, which you can study for using the DMV CDL practice test for Utah hazmat drivers we provide elsewhere on our website. However, neither of these assessments should be your priority when you first begin studying for your commercial driver’s license. Every applicant must pass the Utah CDL general knowledge test and any compulsory endorsement exams relating to the class of their vehicle, prior to applying for optional endorsements like the tanker vehicles permit. You can start studying for the general knowledge exam today, by switching to our Utah CDL practice test general knowledge quiz. Tanker vehicles are always at least rated as Class B and most often rated as Class A, which means you must also acquire an Air Brakes endorsement and in the case of Class A, a Combination vehicles endorsement. These qualifications can also be studied for using free CDL practice tests here on ePermitTest.com.
Even a professional-quality Utah tank practice test for 2020 learners like ours cannot provide enough detail about the Tanker Vehicles endorsement subjects to prepare you for the written assessment on its own. This learners permit practice test is intended to work alongside the Utah CDL tanker study guide section of the main commercial driving permit book, which lays out every topic to be addressed on the exam in detail. Reading this official DMV-recommended resource will teach you about vital tanker operation topics, like high-sided vehicle management, stopping distances, adjusting speed on bends on corners, how the movement of liquid in the tank can affect the movement of your vehicle, checking for leaks and other inspection considerations. We have acquired high-quality CDL tanker test questions and answers targeting this information, which you can work through as often as you like with this DMV tanker practice test. If there is any material in the permit test study guide which you do not fully-understand, considering the answers to these questions should relieve your confusion. Our team have programmed the Utah tanker practice test 2020 quiz to display the correct answers even when you cannot work them out for yourself, making it possible for you to improve on your score with each new attempt.
The ultimate fast-track learning tool, our Class B and Class A practice test for Utah N endorsement applicants takes less than five minutes to complete. What will your score be on the first attempt?
Pick another quiz
- Utah CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Utah CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Utah CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Utah DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- UT CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Utah CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Utah CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Utah CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Utah CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Utah CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- Utah Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Utah CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Utah CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Utah School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions