South Carolina CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (SC) 2020
Takes a moment to complete, saves hours down the line! Your first 20 South Carolina passenger test questions for the 2020 exam!
South Carolina CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: SC CDL Manual
Figuring out which qualifications are needed for a passenger driver’s license in Charleston, Columbia or elsewhere is South Carolina can be a little confusing, as the routes of assessment are actually quite different for different types of passenger vehicle. One DMV written test you will certainly need to pass if you hope to become a driver of passenger vehicles is the SC CDL passenger test – but we are guessing you figured that much out already! The P endorsement resulting from successful completion of that exam proves that you understand the rules and regulations of passenger vehicle operation sufficiently, to transport people safely. This information is discussed at length in the Passenger Vehicles section of the permit test study guide and represented with realistic questions on our SC passenger endorsement practice test. Together, these two resources are all that is required to get ready to sit and pass the passenger permit test quickly, and with minimal difficulty. Get one step closer to your dream of becoming a passenger vehicle driver today – start using our free passenger practice test for 2020 applicants!
Whether there are other endorsement exams you will need to have passed prior to applying for a passenger permit is determined by the type of passenger vehicle you hope to drive. Becoming a Class C taxi driver would not warrant any endorsements besides the Passenger Vehicles permit, though you would of course need to start your learning journey by passing the large CDL general knowledge permit test which is compulsory for all CDL applicants. Questions and bonus study material relating to the DMV general knowledge test can be found on our CDL general knowledge practice test for South Carolina students. Any vehicle larger than a taxi is likely to demand additional license endorsements after the general knowledge test but before you move on to Passenger Vehicles material. Standard-sized school buses and city buses are generally classified as Class B and as such, drivers of these vehicles must add an Air Brakes endorsement to their main commercial license. If you need this qualification is it important to prioritize it and begin revising with our DMV CDL practice test SC air brakes quiz as soon as possible. The faster you can earn yourself an air brakes endorsement, the sooner you will be able to start studying passenger endorsement material!
Are you all set to get acquainted with rules and regulations of passenger vehicle operation? Completing a couple of rounds on our CDL passenger vehicles practice test SC quiz will get you off to a great start, by demonstrating how challenging the real passenger test questions will be and preparing you for the kind of topics you will be studying in the driver’s manual. To work as a passenger vehicles driver whilst ensuring the safety and comfort of yourself and the people you carry, it will be necessary to learn about vehicle safety standards, pre and post-trip vehicle inspection, destination announcements, communication in transit, medical emergencies, evacuation procedures and several other key subjects. In similar proportion to the real permit test, our SC passenger practice test 2020 features authentic questions on each topic listed above and many others besides. Students who work with genuine CDL passenger test questions and answers like those we provide tend to have a far better understanding of the study material and are able to recall more information when sitting the actual South Carolina SMV passenger test. If you want to feel totally confident that you can pass the passenger endorsement exam before setting off for your local test center, make this SC CDL practice test passenger quiz the cornerstone of your study plan – starting right now!
Pick another quiz
- South Carolina CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- SC CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- SC CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- SC CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- South Carolina DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- SC CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- South Carolina CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- South Carolina CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- South Carolina CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- South Carolina Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions