South Carolina CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (SC) 2020
Tired of reading the South Carolina DMV handbook? We know the feeling! Have some fun with a new South Carolina DMV combination test, 20 questions on signs and rules!
South Carolina CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: SC CDL Manual
Are you going to need a Combination Vehicles endorsement for your commercial driver’s license? The ePermitTest.com South Carolina combination CDL practice test can help you achieve this. The combination vehicles qualification is a set-requirement for all Class A permit holders but is not necessary for Class B or Class C. Do not worry if you have yet to figure out which class of commercial driving license you require, as we can help. The largest and most powerful vehicles on our roads belong to Class A, including combination tank-trucks, livestock transportation vehicles, flat-beds, truck-trailer combinations with single, double or triple trailers and articulated buses. There are other types of commercial vehicle which may also qualify as Class A, so this list should be used as rough guidelines only. If you are certain that a pass on the SC CDL combination test is necessary for your desired driving job and you have already passed the CDL general knowledge test, take your first shot at our Combination Vehicles DMV CDL practice test today.
To drive a Class A commercial vehicle you will also need to pass the Air Brakes endorsement permit test, to demonstrate your understanding of air brake operation, repair and maintenance. This qualification is the second compulsory endorsement for Class A drivers and the only exam which Class B commercial drivers must pass. Of course, there are several other CDL license endorsements relating to specific cargos or vehicle types which you could choose to add to your Class A license, but these should be considered following completion of the mandatory permit tests. When you need to prepare for you air brakes endorsement exam, our Class B and Class A license SC practice test can support your work with the study material. In pursuit of a pass on the DMV general knowledge test, use our CDL general knowledge practice test for South Carolina applicants. For every assessment conducted by the Department of Motor Vehicles, we provide free CDL practice tests that can make studying a faster, more efficient and considerably less stressful experience.
When the time comes to prepare for the CDL combination test SC exam, you should make sure your copy of the permit test study guide is up-to-date, before turning to the dedicated Combination Vehicles chapter it contains. Our SC CDL combination practice test is designed to be the perfect partner to this guide, featuring realistic questions on lane changing, vehicle inspection, how to avoid rolling your vehicle, skid prevention, railway crossing and every other key topic the handbook discusses. If you divide your study time between reading about these subjects in the permit book and answering related questions with our CDL combination practice test for South Carolina drivers, you will be able to stay focused for longer, better understand the material and maximize your retention of the information. When the real SC combination CDL test comes around, you will be so accustomed to applying what you have learned to DMV test questions that securing a pass of 80 percent or higher will be no trouble at all. This can all be achieved with regular use of the SC DMV CDL combination practice test!
Class A applicants do not have to worry about finding city-specific learning resources, as every DMV test center in South Carolina references the same database of information when conducting their permit tests. This Class A practice test SC quiz for combination vehicles applicants is guaranteed to contain questions and answers that are appropriate to your exam, whether you take it in Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Charleston or somewhere else!
Pick another quiz
- South Carolina CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- SC CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- SC CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- SC CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- South Carolina DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- SC CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- South Carolina CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- South Carolina Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- South Carolina CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- South Carolina CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- South Carolina CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- South Carolina School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions