Minnesota CDL Tanker Practice Test (MN) 2021
Don't stress over the Minnesota CDL test, nail it the first time with new free Minnesota tanker test questions and answers!
Minnesota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: MN CDL Manual
Welcome to our tanker vehicles endorsement practice test! An MN tanker permit can be added to a Class B or Class A commercial driving license, to enable the license-holder to drive liquid transportation tank-trucks for a living. Passing the Minnesota CDL tanker test would be necessary to transport large volumes of liquid goods, such as gas, water, milk or industrial chemicals. If the liquid you carry qualifies as hazardous and is listed in the H endorsement section of the CDL permit book, you would also need a hazmat endorsement before taking to the roads. Even though there are many different DMV written tests and license endorsements you might need to acquire before taking a practical driving test, it is best not to think too far ahead and to deal with each qualification separately. For each endorsement offered by the DMV, our team have built a dedicated MN DPS CDL practice test which you can use as many times as you like, free of charge. Among those quizzes, is this practice test for tanker drivers. When you need to prepare for the Minnesota DMV tanker test you should start working with this quiz at the earliest opportunity.
The only truly reliable source of study material for the tanker vehicles test is the N endorsement section of the MN CDL general knowledge study guide. Other unofficial manuals may contain inaccurate, outdated or poorly-formatted information – you should avoid using them at all costs! Fortunately, our Minnesota tanker vehicles endorsement practice test has been designed by our team of CDL experts with perfect adherence to the official study material in the 2021 permit book. This is the only Class A and Class B practice test for MN tank-truck drivers you should use to support your work with the permit test study guide; the two resources compliment each other perfectly and can get you ready to sit the Tanker Vehicles permit test in the shortest possible time. The N endorsement section of the handbook discusses the essential knowledge, vehicle control skills, rules and regulations which every tanker vehicle driver must be well-acquainted with to pass the assessment and begin learning to drive. You can make sure your understanding of these topics is as good as it should be, by applying it to the CDL tanker test questions and answers from Minnesota exam papers contained on this DMV tanker practice test.
Managing vehicles with a high center of gravity, understanding liquid surges in partially-full tanks and how they can affect the movement of your vehicle, adjusting speed on corners and bends, vehicle inspection, checking for leaks, how the weights of different liquids affect maximum load and emergency procedures are among the vital sub-topics laid-out in the N endorsement study material. You will of course need to read through this material thoroughly, at least once, if you hope to pass the tank test in Minnesota. Using this information to consider the questions on our DMV practice permit test will show you how well you understand what you have learned. After a couple of rounds on the 2021 tanker practice test you might notice questions targeting one topic are giving you more trouble than any others, in which case you should focus on the section of the permit book which discusses that topic next time you study. Allowing our quiz to direct your reading in this way will minimize the amount of time you need to spend with your head stuck in the manual.
Once you have passed the CDL general knowledge test, your mandatory Class B or Class A endorsements and the Tanker Vehicles test, you might consider working toward a hazmat endorsement with our Minnesota CDL practice test for H endorsement applicants.
Pick another quiz
- Minnesota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MN CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Minnesota CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Minnesota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Minnesota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- Minnesota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions