Minnesota CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (MN) 2021
Your success is our mission! Nail your 2021 Minnesota CDL doubles & triples test with these free DMV practice test questions!
Minnesota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: MN CDL Manual
The Minnesota doubles and triples permit is an optional endorsement which you can add to your Class A commercial license, to become qualified to drive even larger vehicles! A standard Class A license only allows holders to drive single trailer combination vehicles, whereas with a doubles and triples T endorsement you could drive monstrous double and triple-trailer trucks. Commercial driving students can get their hands on this endorsement by passing the MN CDL doubles and triples test, for which the 2021 doubles and triples practice test here on ePermitTest.com aims to prepare you. When you have earned your T endorsement you will need to take driving lessons and pass a practical driving test in a multiple-trailer combination vehicle, to prove you can apply the theory knowledge and safety practices you have acquired from the exam in a real driving situation. Getting behind the wheel of a double or triple trailer truck might seem like a distant dream if you are only just setting out on your learning journey but trust us when we say that you can get there sooner than you think, with the help of our Minnesota doubles and triples endorsement practice test.
Before we introduce you to our amazing Class A practice test for MN T endorsement applicants, you should consider whether you are ready to begin studying double and triple-trailer material. To apply for a doubles and triples endorsement you must already have passed the other mandatory Class A license permit tests, therefore learning T endorsement material would be counterproductive if there are other more pressing assessments to take. The CDL general knowledge exam comes first, covering rules of the road, road sign meanings and basic vehicle control skills that apply to every commercial driver. This information is covered in our dedicated CDL general knowledge practice test for Minnesota applicants.
The next two Class A exams are the DMV CDL air brakes test and the MN CDL combination test, which can be taken in any order. Despite there being no set-in-stone rule over which of these mandatory Class A endorsement should be applied for first, it is best to take the CDL combination test MN exam after the air brakes endorsement test, if you mean to go on to apply for a doubles and triples endorsement. Both our Minnesota combination CDL practice test and the real combination vehicles exam address basic single-trailer combination vehicle knowledge, which should be as fresh in your mind as possible when you begin studying the more advanced double and triple trailer endorsement material. If you have earned a combination vehicles endorsement but sat the exam some time ago, it is a good idea to reacquaint yourself with the study material using our MN CDL combination practice test, before working with this T endorsement quiz.
Our CDL doubles and triples practice test for Minnesota drivers works in perfect harmony with the T endorsement section of the permit book, presenting you with a carefully-selected series of realistic questions on the “crack the whip” effect, avoiding rolling your vehicle on corners and bends, uncoupling and coupling rules, braking distances, lane changing, emergency procedures and every other topic it discusses. You are free to take as long as you want to consider each question a there is no imposed time limit on the Class A license MN practice test, nor are there any restrictions on the number of times it can be used. With that in mind, what is stopping you from taking your very first shot at the DMV doubles and triples practice test right now? If you have five minutes spare, you are good to go.
Pick another quiz
- Minnesota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MN CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Minnesota CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Minnesota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Minnesota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Minnesota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions