Minnesota CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (MN) 2021
Unlock the 2021 Minnesota CDL test with the help of these free sample questions! combination questions only!
Minnesota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: MN CDL Manual
Are you trying to figure out which study materials you will need in preparation for your Class A commercial driving license theory tests? As you know, there are at least three different written assessments you will need to pass before getting in the driver’s seat and taking lessons. Fortunately, the study material for all three exams can be found in one comprehensive manual – the Minnesota CDL general knowledge study guide. Here on ePermitTest.com you will find several free CDL practice tests to accompany the permit test material in the study guide, which use only the most accurate, up-to-date and well-researched questions and answers. Your preparation for the Class A permit tests can actually be joyously simple, as our Class A license MN practice test quizzes and the official permit book are the only resources needed to get you through the exams with a passing grade. The Minnesota combination CDL practice test we have here relates exclusively to the obligatory Class A Combination Vehicles endorsement exam.
If you have passed the CDL general knowledge test already, you are all set to start getting ready for the MN CDL combination test with the quiz on this page. If not, we strongly recommend sticking with our Minnesota CDL general knowledge practice test for the time being. There are two obligatory Class A endorsement exams: the afore-mentioned CDL combination test for MN drivers and the Air Brakes endorsement DPS permit test. As the two qualifications resulting from these assessments are equally important to Class A learners, you are free to choose which of them you apply for first. The Combination Vehicles permit test covers all the knowledge required to manage heavy truck-trailer vehicles, as every vehicle within this upper-weight category is some combination of one vehicle towing another. Driving this type of vehicle with minimal risk of injury to yourself and other road users requires an in-depth understanding of the specific challenges they pose, which you can obtain by reading the Combination Vehicles chapter of the permit book thoroughly.
To accompany the detailed explanations in the permit test study guide, this Minnesota CDL combination practice test will present you with realistic questions on roll-over prevention, managing high-sided vehicles, safe railway crossing practices, changing lanes, braking distances, vehicle inspection and much more. Mirroring the real MN combination CDL test, this DMV CDL practice test will only award a pass when at least 80 percent of the questions it contains are answered correctly. Of course, you can continue to work on your score with repeated use of the CDL combination practice test MN quiz, so getting a passing grade right away is not important. If you have not yet spent much time with the official study material, you may only be able to answer one or two questions correctly on your initial round. However, it is a still a great idea to complete the 2021 practice permit test at least once before getting serious with the Combination Vehicles endorsement study material, as it will give you a clear idea of what you are working toward, and which information in the book should take precedence.
It is possible that your chosen driving job will demand more qualifications beyond the standard Class A endorsements listed on this page. For instance, driving a combination vehicle with more than one trailer would require a doubles and triples endorsement; while transporting liquids in a Class A combination tank-truck would warrant a tanker vehicles endorsement. Whatever you ultimate commercial driving goals may be, rest assured that the Class A practice test Minnesota quizzes you need to prepare can be found right here on ePermitTest.com!
Pick another quiz
- Minnesota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MN CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Minnesota CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Minnesota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Minnesota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Minnesota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions