Minnesota CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (MN) 2020
A new Minnesota DMV CDL practice test for the 2020 passenger test to take you one step closer to nailing the exam this year!
Minnesota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: MN CDL Manual
Transporting passengers requires some specialist knowledge, if you hope to make it your commercial driving career. For your own safety and the safety of the people you carry, you will need to learn about vehicle safety standards, communicating with passengers while in transit, emergency procedures, vehicle evacuation, pre and post-trip inspection and destination announcements. Then, you must put all this knowledge to the test by sitting the passenger vehicles test for Minnesota drivers. If you are successful, the DMV will award you P endorsement for your commercial driver’s license and you will be able to begin putting in applications for passenger driving jobs. This entire process will be made easier and less stressful, by factoring the MN passenger endorsement practice test we have built into your learning plan. The only other resource you will need to enhance your work with this DMV CDL practice test for Minnesota passenger drivers, is a current copy of the CDL permit book for the P endorsement study material it includes.
While everything you must know to pass the MN CDL passenger test is contained in the handbook, relying solely on this permit test study guide may not be enough to get you through the exam. Committing a ton of material to memory does not offer any guarantee that you properly understand it or can recall it effectively during a DPS written test. P endorsement applicants who dedicate regular chunks of study time to answering authentic permit test questions - like those which feature on our CDL passenger vehicles practice test for Minnesota drivers – have a substantially stronger chance of passing the theory assessment on their initial attempt than applicants who do not. You have nothing to lose in diverting some of your regular study time to working on this MN practice permit test 2020 quiz, as it is 100 percent free for all students to use and usually takes as little as three to five minutes to complete!
The size of the passenger vehicle you hope to drive when you become qualified will determine which, if any, other DMV written tests you need to take before you start applying for jobs. If there are other endorsement exams which are mandatory for your vehicle-class, you will need to pass them prior to using this Minnesota passenger practice test 2020 quiz to study for your P endorsement. Any vehicle larger than a Class C taxi will have features that require some specialist theory knowledge, before you can start learning to drive. Both Class B and Class A vehicles are equipped with an air brake system, making the Air Brakes endorsement test obligatory if you aim to drive a Class B or Class A passenger vehicle, such as a school bus or city bus. Our Class B and Class A license MN practice test air brakes quiz can bring your knowledge of air brake operation up-to-scratch in preparation for this assessment. The Minnesota CDL general knowledge practice test we provide will be useful if you have not yet taken any DMV written tests, as the DMV general knowledge test is the first permit test which every commercial driver must pass, before they can consider license endorsements.
Should you wish to use your MN passenger permit to work as a school bus driver, you will need to take one final DMV permit test beyond the passenger vehicles exam. The DMV school bus endorsement test covers the specific rules and regulations relating to school bus operation; you can study for it once you are done with the P endorsement, using the Class B and Class A practice test for school bus drivers we offer elsewhere on ePermitTest.com.
Pick another quiz
- Minnesota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MN CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MN CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Minnesota CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Minnesota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Minnesota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Minnesota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Minnesota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Minnesota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions