Washington CDL Hazardous Materials Practice Test (WA) 2020
You asked - we delivered! An all new Washington HazMat CDL practice test with free questions for the 2020 CDL test!
Washington CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Licensing (DOL) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Washington State CDL Manual
Commercial drivers require a WA state hazmat permit to work with any cargo that is deemed hazardous, based on the guidelines set out in the DMV handbook. This applies to many more materials than you might think as some of the country’s most commonly transported cargos are flammable, corrosive, explosive, poisonous, toxic or radioactive. In some cases, two or three of these qualities apply to a single product or material. You can learn the rules, regulations and safety considerations involved in hazardous material transportation from the Hazmat section of the permit book and the CDL hazmat practice test for Washington state learners we provide here. The WA CDL hazmat test is not an easy assessment to pass, as it covers a great deal of information which is technical or complex in many cases. Developing a sound understanding of this material is imperative not just so that you can pass the H endorsement exam, but to make sure you have the necessary expertise to work with hazardous materials while protecting people and the environment from harm. Our 2020 hazmat practice test and the official DOL study material are equally essential additions to your study plan; if you are ready to start learning about hazardous material rules, you should begin working with both resources as soon as possible.
Without the Washington state hazmat study guide you cannot know for certain that you have covered every hazmat test topic in enough detail, as no other more reliable and complete source of information exists elsewhere. The hazmat DOL CDL practice test for WA learners is vital as without it, figuring out when you have learned enough from the study guide to pass the hazmat permit test can difficult. Together, the handbook and our hazmat CDL practice test form the perfect plan of attack to get you ready for the hazmat test quickly, while simultaneously increasing your chances of passing it. All the most important hazmat test topics from the study guide are represented with questions on the CDL Washington state practice test, including containment rules for different materials, material classification and properties, supervision rules, emergency procedures, vehicle display placards, vehicle inspection and much more besides. As you complete each sub-section of the handbook, we recommend pausing to complete the WA hazmat endorsement practice test so that you can apply new knowledge as you acquire it.
Regardless of the commercial driving role you ultimately hope to achieve, passing the Washington state CDL general knowledge test before applying for CDL endorsements is compulsory. Our WA DOL general knowledge practice test can help you achieve this without too much difficulty, as it contains an impressive selection of questions and answers from real DOL general knowledge tests. It is then highly likely that you will need an air brakes endorsement and possible that you will need a combination vehicles endorsement, as most hazmat permits are applied to Class B and Class A licenses. The Air Brakes endorsement is compulsory at both levels while the Combination Vehicles qualification only applies at Class A. You can study for these assessments with dedicated Class B and Class A practice test Washington state quizzes, found elsewhere on ePermitTest.com.
Furthering your training with a Tanker Vehicles endorsement following successful completion of the WA hazmat test might be necessary, if you intend to work with hazardous materials that are transported in liquid-carrying tank-trucks. Should this apply to your goals, you can get a taste of what the real tanker vehicles assessment will be like using our Tanker Vehicles quiz, when you are done using this Washington state hazmat practice test for 2020 applicants.
Pick another quiz
- Washington CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- WA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Washington DOL CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- WA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Washington CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Washington CDL HazMat Practice Test In Progress
- Washington HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Washington CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions