Washington CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (WA) 2020
For those who value speed and accuracy! A Washington CDL practice test that follows the same format as the real air brakes test!
Washington CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Licensing (DOL) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Washington State CDL Manual
If your ideal commercial driving role involves working in an air brake-equipped vehicle, you will need to pass the WA state CDL air brake test before sitting a practical driving exam. This endorsement test exclusively deals with the maintenance, operation and repair skills which every driver of an air brake-equipped truck must know; depending on your preferred job, it may not be the only CDL endorsement exam in your future. When you are certain you require an Air Brakes L endorsement and the time is right to begin studying for the permit test, make the Washington state CDL practice test air brakes quiz on this page a part of your learning routine. Just like the real DOL CDL air brakes test, this DMV WA practice test only features questions on air brake operation and as such, makes the perfect self-assessment tool to track your progress with the L endorsement study material in the DOL handbook. Our Washington state air test practice questions are so realistic that you will not be able to detect any difference when the time comes to take the real DOL written test. With this learner-focused resource by your side, you can find out exactly what to expect from the Air Brakes endorsement test and make sure you understand everything in the study guide well-enough to pass it.
Different commercial driving roles require different sets of license endorsements, as each qualification relates to a vehicle feature or cargo. Some professions demand a single endorsement while others may warrant three or four! The most common among all those on offer is the Air Brakes endorsement, as this feature applies to a greater variety of vehicles than any other addressed with a CDL endorsement exam. The chances are that if you require any endorsements at all, Air Brakes will be one of them! Every Class B and Class A vehicle built in the past few decades is required by law to use an air braking system, which is why so many drivers need the associated qualification. You will at some point need this WA CDL air brakes practice test to help you study for an Air Brakes qualification if you eventually intend to drive a flat-bed, any type of combination truck-trailer, tanker vehicle, box-truck, school bus, city bus or multiple-trailer vehicle. As the qualification is compulsory, it makes sense to apply for it immediately following your pass on the CDL general knowledge Washington state permit test.
Drivers of the largest Class A commercial vehicles have a second compulsory qualification in the form of the Combination Vehicles endorsement, which should be applied for - where applicable - when you have successfully completed the CDL air brake test for WA state learners. There are free CDL practice tests targeting every assessment you might need to take here on ePermitTest.com, which are designed to guide you through each stage of the CDL assessment process with minimum stress and effort. New students should begin by learning about rules of the road, road signs and general commercial driving issues with our Washington state CDL general knowledge practice test. The DOL general knowledge test is the only assessment which must be passed before you can apply for an Air Brakes endorsement or use this WA air practice test to study L endorsement information.
Every major topic discussed in the air brakes section of the study guide that is likely to be addressed during the real permit test, is covered with legitimate questions on this drivers permit practice test for Washington state learners. Plus, as there is no difference in the way the exam is conducted city-by-city, the quiz is suitable for applicants from Spokane, Seattle, Vancouver and every other corner of Washington state!
Pick another quiz
- Washington CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- WA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Washington DOL CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- WA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Washington CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Washington Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Washington CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Washington CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions