Pennsylvania CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (PA) 2020
Better than the drivers manual! And certainly more fun! Start this Pennsylvania air brakes test right now!
Pennsylvania CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: PA CDL Manual
If you need an Air Brakes endorsement for your commercial driving license, you have come to the right place! The CDL practice test Pennsylvania air brakes quiz offered here on ePermitTest.com can give you a realistic taste of what the real DMV CDL air brakes test will be like and make sure your knowledge is of a sufficient level to pass the assessment. You will require an air brakes L endorsement for your license if you intend to work with box-trucks, school buses, livestock transportation vehicles, multiple-trailer combination vehicles, tanker trucks or any other Class B or Class A commercial vehicle.
The PA CDL air brake test is one of two endorsement exams that every Class A commercial driver must take and the only mandatory exam for Class B drivers – these two classes incorporate a whole lot of different vehicles! If you aim to drive a smaller Class C vehicle which is not legally required to use air brakes, taking the L endorsement PennDOT permit test will not be necessary. Choosing the right study aids to prepare for your endorsement exam is essential, as there are many disreputable resources on the internet. Our PA CDL practice test air brakes quiz is without a doubt the best learning tool to accompany the study material in the permit book.
The air brakes endorsement section of the permit test study guide should be your primary source of study material, as it is the official DMV-recommended manual. The questions on our Class B and Class A practice test for PA air brakes applicants precisely reflect the content of the study guide and can be used to give you an idea of what sort of material you will be learning. While reading the permit book is essential, there is no harm in completing a round on our Pennsylvania air practice test first, as we have placed no restrictions on the number of times it can be accessed. The PA air test practice questions it contains will introduce you to air brake system components, basic maintenance and repair, correct air tank pressure, how to drain air tanks, breaking distances for air brake-equipped vehicles and vehicle inspection. Do not worry if you are not able to answer many of the questions correctly on your first attempt at this Class A and Class B practice test PA quiz, as these complex topics will be explained using easy-to-understand language in the permit test study guide. The next time you return to challenge your new knowledge with our quiz, you should notice a substantial improvement in your score!
No matter what type of Class B or Class A commercial vehicle you ultimately intend to drive, the first PennDOT written test you will need to pass is the CDL general knowledge PA exam. Passing the 50-question general knowledge CDL test in Pennsylvania is a challenge which many aspiring commercial drivers never get around. You can ensure you’ve got the best possible chance of passing the DMV general knowledge test first-time, by arranging your studies around our CDL general knowledge practice test for PA drivers. After successful completion of that exam and the CDL air brake test PA assessment, you can consider which other endorsements may apply to your chosen career. If you hope to drive a Class A commercial vehicle, we suggest moving directly on to our Class A license PA practice test for the Combination Vehicles endorsement.
Have you got five minutes to spare now? It’s time to start using our Pennsylvania CDL air brakes practice test!
Pick another quiz
- Pennsylvania CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- PA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- PA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- PA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- PA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Pennsylvania Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Pennsylvania Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Pennsylvania HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Pennsylvania Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Pennsylvania Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Pennsylvania Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Pennsylvania CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Pennsylvania School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions