Illinois Traffic Lights & Signals Drivers Practice Test 2020
Our Illinois rules of the road test on traffic lights goes well beyond the basics! Randomly selected questions every time!
Illinois Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 35
- Correct answers to pass: 28
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Secretary of State (SOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Illinois Rules of The Road Book
Nobody can predict precisely which questions will appear on the Illinois DMV test, we can guarantee at least a few questions will revolve around traffic signals. Overlooked by many prospective motorists during driver’s education, traffic lights are an essential part of the rules of the road test. When the margin for error on the DMV test in Illinois is so narrow, you cannot afford any aspect of your general knowledge to be weak. Using the dedicated Illinois traffic lights permit practice test on this page, you can make sure your traffic signal knowledge does not let you down on the day of the assessment. You do not have to set aside tons of time to work on this SOS permit practice test for Illinois learners, as it contains just 20 questions and should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
When you have made the decision to apply for a learner’s permit, it is important to find out as much as you can about the driving test before embarking on your learning plan. This will enable you to set out an enjoyable and effective study routine which covers all bases and is easy to stick to. The Illinois traffic signal test is just a small part of the overall permit test but is just as important as the road signs and rules of the road test. Make our traffic light learners permit practice test for Illinois students part of your learning plan and memorizing every essential traffic signal before the exam will be no trouble. Aimed at completely new driving students and experienced drivers wishing to refresh their traffic signal knowledge, this Illinois traffic signal test quiz covers every major traffic signal which you may be asked about during the permit test or license renewal exam.
Aspiring drivers often neglect the study of traffic lights in the weeks preceding the DMV test, as they assume all signals are as easy to interpret as your standard red, amber and green intersection lights. While the meaning of many traffic signals is obvious, there are also some less obvious lights in common use which can cause confusion. Working through the questions on this Illinois drivers permit practice test will give you an idea of how challenging the questions on the real assessment can be. However, you will not be on your own in answering our questions if you run into trouble. As this is an entry-level traffic lights Illinois quiz, you will have access to two study aids next to every question. Using these tools, students may remove 50% of the incorrect permit test answers accompanying any traffic test questions, or alternatively, ask for a clue. Following a few rounds using the study aids, you should find yourself able to answer every question on the Illinois DMV permit practice test 2020 quiz without support.
Working with traffic exam permit practice tests is a great way to hasten your learning in the run-up to the Illinois learners permit test. Though, our quizzes must not be used as a replacement for the official DMV rules of the road book. That manual contains a dedicated chapter detailing every traffic light which you may be asked about during the permit test. Every learner driver must read the entire permit test study guide to make sure all traffic signals have been covered, in addition to using our Illinois practice permit test. Do not worry if you are not relishing the prospect of learning from an extensive written manual, as using our quiz to support your studies will make the entire process much more enjoyable!
Pick another quiz
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 3 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 4 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois Traffic Lights & Signals Test In Progress
- Illinois DMV Driving Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 35 questions
- Illinois Driving Test Simulator 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Adult Permit Test 35 questions
- Illinois Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions