Illinois Rules of The Road Practice Test 3
Better than the official Illinois rules of the road book! 20 new Illinois driving test questions and answers for the 2021 written test!
Illinois Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 35
- Correct answers to pass: 28
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Secretary of State (SOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindi, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Illinois Rules of The Road Book
For learner drivers based in Chicago, Peoria, Rockford or elsewhere in Illinois, the road signs and rules of the road test presents a serious challenge. Using our 2021 SOS practice test for Illinois learners, you can begin studying for the permit test today. It is important to prepare for the assessment thoroughly, as failing to hit the pass requirement will mean you walk away from the exam center without that sought-after learner’s permit. Many new drivers make the mistake of thinking the DMV permit test will be easy, but with 35 questions, an 80% pass requirement and an array of different topics covered, earning a pass is often difficult.
The Illinois permit test covers everything that prospective motorists must know before they can safely begin learning to drive on public roads. This includes rules of the road, road signs, traffic signals, alcohol awareness, fines, penalties and traffic violations. Illinois rules of the road will likely account for most of the permit test questions on your paper, with road signs being the second most prevalent topic. However, it is essential to keep in mind that the exam is randomly generated, and the DMV do not specify exactly how many questions will address each topic. Our DMV practice permit test for Illinois drivers addresses the same topics with genuine questions to show you roughly what to expect from the permit test, though it is not an exact copy of the exam you will sit on the day.
When preparing to take the Illinois rules of the road test in 2021, students should use the official rules of the road book, to ensure all necessary information has been covered. The road signs and rules of the road practice test we provide can be used to support your work with that manual. This is just one of several Illinois practice permit tests we offer here on ePermitTest.com, so there will be something to suit every stage of your learning journey. As an entry-level DMV Illinois practice test, the quiz on this page contains just 20 questions touching upon every topic covered during the permit test. Despite being shorter, our Illinois DMV practice permit test has the same 80% pass threshold as the real DMV written test. When you have achieved a satisfactory score here, you should work your way through our other topic-specific tests and pass the full-length simulator permit test before taking on the real exam.
How frequently you use this Illinois rules of the road practice test is a matter of personal choice. If you are unsure how to begin your studies, try completing a round on the quiz to get an idea of how touch the real permit test questions will be. Then, you can start working through each section of the permit test study guide, taking a break after each to reattempt our DMV permit practice test. Working this way should allow you to build on your starting score very quickly, especially as the quiz has been programmed to provide feedback and corrections whenever a participating student makes a mistake.
Above all else, learner drivers must prioritize reading all the study material in the Illinois rules of the road book. Our Illinois DMV practice tests can improve your knowledge, challenge your memory and show you what the real permit test will be like. Unfortunately, there is not enough room here to teach you everything you need to know to achieve a learner’s permit. The best source of information will always be the official DMV handbook.
Pick another quiz
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 3 In Progress
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 4 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Illinois DMV Driving Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 35 questions
- Illinois Driving Test Simulator 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Adult Permit Test 35 questions
- Illinois Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions