Illinois Drug & Alcohol Practice Permit Test (IL) 2020
Drug and alcohol awareness questions for the Illinois driving test. Based on the 2020 Illinois rules of the road book.
Illinois Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 35
- Correct answers to pass: 28
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Secretary of State (SOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Illinois Rules of The Road Book
Drug and alcohol awareness is a core part of the driver’s education program as prospective drivers must understand how intoxicating substances may affect their ability to concentrate and react behind the wheel. You will need to know the legal blood alcohol limit, when to consult your doctor before driving with certain medications and what kind of penalties will be incurred if you are caught driving under the influence. This information can all be found in your Illinois permit test study guide, alongside other road rules, road signs, vehicle control theory and driving laws. Applicants can use the Illinois drug and alcohol practice test on this page to gauge their progress with this section of the study material and get used to answering the type of questions which appear on the exam.
All prospective permit holders must answer at least 28 of the 35 permit test questions on their exam paper correctly, if they hope to leave their local SOS office with a learner license. Drug and alcohol awareness is included as part of the road rules aspect of the exam, which could account for any number of questions on your test paper. Working with a well-rounded Illinois permit practice test alcohol quiz prior to the assessment is important, as there is know way to accurately predict how extensively drug and alcohol issues will be covered during the test. If the random question selection process leaves you with a large chunk of DUI-related road rule questions and you have not bothered to revise this material with a drivers license practice test for Illinois learners, your chances of passing the overall theory test could be seriously diminished.
This DMV permit practice test Illinois quiz presents 20 questions individually, allowing each participant as much time as they need to consider each question and select an answer from the two to five multiple-choice options listed. Whenever you answer a question on the Illinois DMV practice test for 2020 applicants correctly, your response will be highlighted in green for a couple of seconds before the quiz automatically takes you through to the next question. You will not be automatically moved along if you do not answer the question correctly. Instead, the test will mark your response in red and highlight the remaining correct solution in green, at which point you will have time to think over the mistake. Beside the correct answer you will notice a small comment box containing some extra information about the question and topic. Read through this material while you are reviewing your error as it will ultimately help you to avoid similar mistakes in future. When you are ready to move on to the next question on the DMV drug and alcohol practice test, simply click the “next” button displayed beneath the question.
Our DMV test practice quiz will award you a “pass” when you have provided 16 correct Illinois drug and alcohol test answers. As the quiz is free and available for an unlimited number of re-tests, why not continue working beyond the pass requirement and try for a perfect score? It does not matter how many attempts it takes you to achieve a score that you’re happy with, as the questions on this test will not change no matter how many times you return to the start. Later, try working with our rotating-question Illinois drug and alcohol test practice quiz for a slightly more immersive experience. That DMV cheat sheet is programmed to generate a totally new 20-question quiz whenever you complete it!
Pick another quiz
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 3 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 4 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Illinois DMV Driving Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 35 questions
- Illinois Driving Test Simulator 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Adult Permit Test 35 questions
- Illinois Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions