Illinois Drug & Alcohol SOS Written Test (IL) 2020
A new Illinois drivers license written test cheat sheet with drug & alcohol questions and answers. 20 new questions every time!
Illinois Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 35
- Correct answers to pass: 28
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Secretary of State (SOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Illinois Rules of The Road Book
Most permit applicants realize that drug and alcohol awareness issues are an important part of their driver’s training program, though very few have any idea how many questions on their actual permit test will target this material. The truth of the matter is that it is not possible to accurately predict how many Illinois drug and alcohol test questions will be on the exam, as nowhere in the SOS guidelines does it state how many road rule questions should be on the 35-question test or indeed what percentage of road-rule questions should target DUI issues. As a result, preparing for the drug and alcohol permit test can be a challenge, as you need to be ready for anything. Don’t worry – our Illinois permit practice test alcohol and drug quiz can help you in this department.
This 2020 DMV cheat sheet for Illinois drivers is one of two driving practice tests available for free, unrestricted use here on ePermitTest.com. If you already have some experience with Illinois driving test questions and answers in PDF or quiz format, we recommend using this DMV written test cheat sheet as opposed to our ordinary fixed-question quiz. When a thorough assessment of your drug and alcohol awareness knowledge is what you’re looking for, no self-assessment resource can serve you better than this drug and alcohol practice test for Illinois drivers. Unlike most other online tests, this free SOS cheat sheet can test your understanding of everything detailed in the DUI section of the driver’s handbook.
You might be surprised to hear that this fully-comprehensive quiz contains just 20 permit test questions – surely that number is not enough to deal with everything in the study guide? You are right, it is not. Rather than including hundreds of drug and alcohol awareness DMV written test questions and answers for Illinois learners on a single test, our team have programmed this cheat sheet to generate a new 20-question permit practice test whenever it is reactivated. The secret behind the DMV cheat sheets success is that it is not one self-assessment quiz, but dozens of different self-assessment quizzes all rolled into one resource! Complete as many free rounds of testing as you can prior to your permit test, and you can ensure you’ve answered questions on blood alcohol concentration, minimum fines for first and second offences, over the counter medications that could affect your ability to drive, general DUI statistics and every other issue which may be addressed on the exam.
Some of the facts and figures surrounding drug and alcohol-related dangerous driving can be confusing or difficult to remember, which is why our team have built two student-focused support tools into this Illinois drug and alcohol practice test. No matter how thoroughly you have studied the DUI section of the permit book there are bound to be certain questions you cannot answer when you first attempt a test. This is why your first experience with alcohol permit test questions should be while working on a quiz like ours – do not wait until the real assessment! Here, you will have the option to activate our “hint” and “50/50” support tools when you run into trouble on the drug and alcohol test practice quiz. Use of these support features is both unlimited and entirely optional, allowing every student to set the challenge level of their own self-assessment experience.
Are you about ready to measure your drug and alcohol knowledge? Try the Illinois drivers practice test now!
Pick another quiz
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 3 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 4 20 questions
- Illinois Practice Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Driving Test 2 20 questions
- Illinois Road Signs Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Illinois DMV Driving Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 35 questions
- Illinois Driving Test Simulator 35 questions
- Illinois DMV Adult Permit Test 35 questions
- Illinois Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet In Progress