Washington D.C. Drug & Alcohol Practice Permit Test 2022
Prepare for the DC DMV permit test from every angle. Twenty multiple choice questions & answers on drug & alcohol awareness.
Washington DC Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 20
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindi, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Washington DC DMV manual
The District of Columbia DMV permit test has one of the lowest pass requirements in the United States. Of the 20 permit test questions on the exam paper, students may answer up to five of them incorrectly and still be awarded a pass. Unfortunately, it is still just as difficult to prepare for the permit test in DC as it is in other states. The brevity of the assessment makes no difference to the preparation time required, as the permit test is randomly generated from a knowledge base containing hundreds of questions addressing every section of the permit book. Drug and alcohol awareness is an essential study guide chapter which is guaranteed to account for a few questions on your exam. When you reach that section of the book, use our Washington DC drug and alcohol practice test to guide your studies. This will help you work through the drug and alcohol test topics faster and make memorizing the material far more rewarding!
As the resource on this page is a dedicated DC permit practice test alcohol and drug quiz, it only presents questions relating to the drug and alcohol section of the permit test study guide. If you are looking for questions on road signs, or another road rule topic, there are various other Washington DC DMV practice tests on ePermitTest.com which can help you. Here, you will be questioned on topics like blood alcohol concentration, DUI penalties and fines, risk factors, mitigating factors, illegal drugs and prescription medications. Every drug and alcohol subject in the study guide is addressed with at least one legitimate question on this DMV practice permit test DC quiz. Even though this test can challenge your drug and alcohol awareness knowledge far more thoroughly than any mixed-subject quiz, passing it does not conclusively prove that you are ready for the Washington DC drug and alcohol test section of the DMV written test. All applicants must read the drug and alcohol awareness chapter of the study guide from start to finish, as there is far more information there than can be covered in any 20-question DMV drug and alcohol practice test.
It may seem impractical to spend a great deal of time reading about any subject that accounts for such a small number of questions on the permit test but remember that drug and alcohol awareness is essential to all drivers, irrespective of the theory test itself. Understanding the risks associated with driving under the influence will make sure you avoid potentially life-threatening mistakes. Using our 2022 DMV practice test for Washington DC drivers in conjunction with the DMV-recommended study material in the study guide will make sure you are fully up-to-speed before climbing into the driver’s seat. The drug and alcohol practice test DC quiz will better your understanding of drug and alcohol issues as you go along, by providing student-focused feedback whenever an incorrect answer is entered. Beside this bonus information, the quiz will show you which of the remaining answers in the multiple-choice list you should have chosen.
As the drug and alcohol permit test questions on this DMV test practice quiz will not change, our feedback and corrections ensure you can earn a higher score each time you attempt it. Within a few rounds, most students find they can pass the Washington DC practice drug and alcohol test in less than five minutes, with a score in excess of 16 correct permit test answers. How many rounds will it take you to hit this target?
Pick another quiz
- Washington DC DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Washington DC DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Washington DC DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Washington DC DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Washington DC Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Washington DC Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Washington DC Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Washington DC DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Washington DC Knowledge Test Cheat Sheet 2 25 questions
- Washington DC Permit Test Simulator 25 questions
- Washington DC Adult Permit Test 25 questions
- Washington DC Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions