Connecticut CDL General Knowledge Practice Test (CT) # 3
Don't rely on the CDL driver's manual alone, supplement your study sessions with this 2020 Connecticut class B practice test!
Connecticut CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: CT CDL Manual
Are you looking for CDL Class B practice test for Connecticut learner drivers that will get you ready for the DMV permit test? Well, if you live in Hartford, New haven, Stamford or any other part of the state, we’ve got just the 2020 Class B license CT practice test you need! Once you’ve passed the general knowledge DMV test in Connecticut, any endorsement exams you need and your practical driving test, you’ll be a fully-fledged Class B commercial driver capable of operating most mid-sized commercial vehicles. This is a desirable class for many new commercial drivers, as it qualifies you to drive common vehicles such as box-trucks and school buses, not to mention any smaller commercial vehicles which come under the “Class C” category.
It might seem like there are a lot of hoops to jump through before you become fully-qualified, but our Class B practice test for Connecticut can help you make light work of the largest written exam – it’ll be all downhill from there! The exam we’re talking about is the general knowledge CT DMV permit test; passing this exam proves you’ve got a good base of commercial driving theory knowledge, so you can start taking lessons in your vehicle of choice! Using this DMV practice permit test in conjunction with the CT DMV handbook is the smartest way to get ready for the general knowledge test. The DMV drivers handbook will give you in-depth information on basic vehicle control, road rules, skid control and recovery, seeing and communicating, mountain driving, winter driving, accident and emergency procedures and many other vital topics. While our DMV permit practice test for Connecticut will quiz you on what you’ve learned, enhancing your understanding of the topics and making sure you retain the information. Together, they are a winning combination!
This quiz only focuses on topics which are relevant to all three commercial vehicle classes, because the actual exam does too! This first stage of assessment is the same for every commercial driving student, no matter what their career goals are. So, while this is quiz for Class B drivers, it also works as a Class C and Class A practice test for Connecticut! Your examination route only becomes more specified when you get to the endorsement exams; you can choose which of these tests you take, based on what type of vehicle you want to drive, what load you will be transporting and whether you need to operate special equipment. If you want to become a Class B driver, you will need to take an Air Brake endorsement exam, as most medium-sized vehicles have air brakes. You can then decide if you will need any other optional endorsements on top of this. You’ll be pleased to know we do have a DMV CDL practice test CT quiz for each endorsement on our website, but you should stick with this quiz for now, if you haven’t yet taken the CDL general knowledge test.
There are a couple of different 2020 CDL general knowledge quizzes on the website; the one you’ve got here is the equivalent of dipping your toe in the water – it’s the perfect CT DMV practice test for new students! We use 100 percent genuine DMV test questions, but include just 20 rather than the full 50 you will encounter on the real exam. This means our handy little quiz can be squeezed in whenever you’ve got five minutes to spare throughout the day. When you’re ready for something more immersive, have a go at our free 50-question DMV cheat sheet!
Pick another quiz
- Connecticut CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- CT CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- CT CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge In Progress
- CT CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- CT CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- CT CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Connecticut CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Connecticut CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Connecticut CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions