Connecticut CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (CT) 2020
Tired of reading the Connecticut DMV handbook? We know the feeling! Have some fun with a new Virginia DMV combination test, 20 questions on signs and rules!
Connecticut CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: CT CDL Manual
Do you know what it takes to become a Class A commercial driver in Hartford, New Haven, Stamford or elsewhere in Connecticut? As all vehicles within this maximum weight-class are types of combination vehicles and are equipped with air brakes, both the CT CDL combination test and Air Brakes endorsement test are mandatory for aspiring Class A drivers. The DMV CDL practice test for Connecticut applicants on this page is a designed work in conjunction with the Combination Vehicles section of the permit book, to get you ready for the combination vehicles DMV written test. You are fortunate to have found our website, as there are many free CDL practice tests for this endorsement online but none so well-researched as this one. All the content we use has been checked against information in the study guide and compared to genuine permit test questions! In fact, many students have been assigned these questions during real exams in the past – they are 100 percent authentic!
If you are new to ePermitTest.com and the DMV written assessments, this CT combination CDL practice test is not the first quiz you will need from the various resources we offer. Before sitting the Connecticut combination CDL test or the air brakes endorsement exam, every Class A applicant is required to pass the DMV general knowledge test. The CT CDL general knowledge test 2020 exam is in fact identical for all new commercial drivers, as it targets general road knowledge, road signs and rules as they apply to every vehicle and cargo. Therefore, if you have not already secured a passing grade on that assessment, you should at this point turn your attention to our Connecticut CDL general knowledge practice test. As there are no rules stating which of the two mandatory Class A endorsements should be tackled first, this CT CDL combination practice test and the Combination Vehicles permit test make as good a place to start as any, when you come to considering CDL endorsements. Certain types of Class A vehicle will require further endorsements beyond the combination vehicles and air brakes qualifications. You can check out our other Connecticut DMV practice tests for these exams once you are done with the compulsory tests, to see if any may apply to your chosen career.
Class A combination vehicles are difficult to manage due to their size and weight. Consequently, many of the questions on the CDL combination test for CT students focus on vehicle handling theory and maneuvering skills you will require when you start learning to drive. Everything you must know is explained in the Combination Vehicles chapter of the permit test study guide and addressed with a selection of realistic questions on this CDL combination practice test for Connecticut applicants. Using the information in the permit book to work through the questions we provide will introduce you to the challenge posed by the real DMV permit test, enhance your understanding of the study material and assist you in remembering it. When it comes to challenging your knowledge of lane changing, railway crossing, stopping your vehicle from rolling over, combination vehicle inspection and emergency procedures, no self-assessment tool does it better than our Class A license CT practice test.
We want commercial driving students to be able to learn in a relaxed environment, which is why there is no time limit imposed on this Connecticut CDL Class A combination practice test. You can return as often as you like to work on your score and take as much time as needed to work through it. Though most students find it takes less than five minutes to complete!
Pick another quiz
- Connecticut CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- CT CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- CT CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- CT CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- CT CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- CT CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Connecticut CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Connecticut Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Connecticut CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Connecticut CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Connecticut CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Connecticut School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions