Virginia Drug & Alcohol DMV Practice Test (VA) 2021
An advanced Virginia DMV practice test on drug & alcohol awareness. 20 DMV test questions and answers.
Virginia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 35
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 86%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Test quirks: The permit test in Virginia has 25 questions on road rules and 10 questions on road signs. No mistakes are allowed on the road sign section of the quiz. Should an applicant fail any part of the exam, the entire DMV test must be taken again.
- Based upon: Virginia DMV driver's manual
Of the 35 questions on the Virginia permit test, 25 will be dedicated to road rules topics such as drug and alcohol awareness, lane usage rules and traffic violations. The VA permit practice test alcohol and drug quiz which starts on this page has been designed to help you with the drug and alcohol aspect of the road rules test and should be used in conjunction with the permit book. When organizing your learning plan, it is wise to factor in regular use of this Virginia drug and alcohol practice test from the very first day you start learning about these issues in your driver’s ed program. You do not need to hold off until you are well-versed in drug and alcohol awareness information, as the quiz can be used an unlimited number of times, free of charge. The sooner you can get accustomed to answering real alcohol permit test questions with your new knowledge, the greater your chances of performing well during this portion of the DMV permit test will be. So, when you are done reading this introductory article, why not take your first shot at the VA DMV practice test for 2021 applicants?
Nothing in the DMV exam guidelines states how many of the road rule questions on the exam will target drug and alcohol awareness but we do know that it is an extremely important topic. Understanding how alcohol, illegal drugs, prescription drugs and even over-the-counter medications can affect your ability to drive is essential and will help you to avoid potentially devastating mistakes further down the line. Working with our DMV drug and alcohol practice test as you read through the DUI study material will give you peace of mind that you have understood everything correctly. As far as passing the DMV written test is concerned, you may only be asked a few drug and alcohol-related questions during the assessment, but it is impossible to predict which questions these will be. Reading the entire drug and alcohol test chapter and answering as many DMV test practice questions as possible is the only thing you can do to maximize your chances of passing first-time.
If you have yet to begin learning about drug and alcohol awareness and are curious to know what is in store, completing an introductory round on this DMV permit practice test for Virginia drivers will give you a taste of what is to come. As we mentioned earlier on, there are no restrictions on the number of times each student can use this free drug and alcohol test quiz, so you do not need to worry about your initial performance being poor. Our team have built this specific drug and alcohol test practice quiz to serve as an entry-level self-assessment tool for new learners; as such, it will always present the same set of 20 permit test questions each time it is activated. You are free to take as many attempts as you need to answer all the questions correctly, as they will be re-ordered but never changed. A pass on this test is achieved when 16 correct permit test answers have been provided, but why not continue working in pursuit of a perfect score? Then, you will know for certain that you have learned everything necessary to pass the VA drug and alcohol test.
Are you ready to challenge your knowledge with genuine permit test questions on blood alcohol concentration, intoxication risk factors and DUI penalties? It is time to complete your first round on our DMV Virginia practice test!
Pick another quiz
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- VA DMV Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Virginia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- VA DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 2 35 questions
- Virginia DMV Permit Test Simulator 35 questions
- Virginia Adult Permit Test 35 questions
- Virginia DMV Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Virginia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions