Virginia DMV Adult Permit Test (VA) 2020
A new Virginia DMV test for adults! No nonsense, no time wasted! Random driving test questions and answers!
Virginia Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 35
- Correct answers to pass: 30
- Passing score: 86%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Test quirks: The permit test in Virginia has 25 questions on road rules and 10 questions on road signs. No mistakes are allowed on the road sign section of the quiz. Should an applicant fail any part of the exam, the entire DMV test must be taken again.
- Based upon: Virginia DMV driver's manual
With this DMV adults learners permit practice test for Virginia applicants, you can find out exactly what it will take to earn an adult learner’s permit. This free VA DMV practice test for 2020 learners covers rules of the road and road signs using the exact same format as the real adult permit test. Use the quiz as often as necessary in the run-up to your general knowledge permit test, to challenge your knowledge and prepare yourself for the assessment. All the information you must memorize prior to the DMV written test for over 18-year olds is contained in the Virginia driving manual. Work through our VA permit practice test in conjunction with the driver manual, to get through the study material as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The ability to work on a realistic DMV VA practice test has always been a huge advantage for first-time drivers. With this in mind, we have built our adult permit quiz using the exact parameters of the real permit test. At the DMV office, you will be presented with a 35-question test paper which deals with road rules and road signs in two distinct sections. Road rules while account for 25 questions and applicants are required to answer at least 20 questions on this portion of the exam correctly. Road signs account for the remaining ten questions. While the road sign section of the permit test is relatively small, it is very difficult to pass. If you intend to walk away from the exam center with a learner’s permit in hand, you must not answer a single road sign question incorrectly. Fortunately, you can use this Virginia DMV practice permit test for as many trial runs as you need, before taking a chance on the real adult permit test.
It is sometimes necessary for existing drivers to sit a license renewal exam when renewing an expired license, to make sure their road sign and road rule knowledge is up to scratch. If you think this may apply to you, our VA DMV license practice test can help you study for the renewal assessment. Adult permit applicants in Virginia have an advantage over many other first-time adult drivers in the United States, in that the state’s permit test for adults is identical to the exam for teenagers. This essentially means that you have access to a far greater selection of Virginia DMV practice tests to help you study for the exam. As the VA learners permit test is the same for everybody, you can safely use any other 2020 DMV practice test on our website when studying road signs and rules of the road. Once you have completed a few rounds on this realistic VA DMV 35-question test, you may wish to delve into a single topic in more detail. Road signs are a particularly important aspect of the written permit test, so why not try our road signs cheat sheet next?
Before you set off to take the DMV permit test over-18 exam, make sure you have read the official Virginia DMV manual in its entirety. That book is the only recommended study guide for all first-time drivers in Richmond, Virginia Beach, Norfolk and every other city in the state. Remember that the adult permit test is generated by computer and could contains any of the pre-set questions in the DMV database. To be prepared for anything that comes up, you must read the study guide in addition to working on this VA DMV written test practice quiz.
Pick another quiz
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- VA DMV Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- Virginia Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Virginia DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 35 questions
- VA DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 2 35 questions
- Virginia DMV Permit Test Simulator 35 questions
- Virginia Adult Permit Test In Progress
- Virginia DMV Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Virginia Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions