New Jersey CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (NJ) 2020
You asked - we delivered! An all new New Jersey passenger CDL practice test with free questions for the 2020 CDL test!
New Jersey CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: NJ CDL Manual
Driving a passenger vehicle commercially in Newark, Jersey City, Trenton or elsewhere in the state demands a New Jersey passenger endorsement for your main commercial driver’s license. You can earn your P endorsement by sitting the NJ DMV passenger test at the DMV office, once your CDL general knowledge test is out of the way. As studying for any DMV written test is always a challenging endeavour, we’ve created a little something to help you on your way. This is the ePermitTest.com CDL passenger vehicles practice test for New Jersey drivers! If you dream of driving a taxi-cab, a school bus or any other passenger vehicle professionally, our passenger CDL practice test can shorten your journey to success. The only other resource you need is a free digital copy of the NJ CDL general knowledge study guide, which includes a chapter reserved exclusively for passenger vehicles permit test study material. Download your PDF copy of the DMV handbook today from the DMV website or here on ePermitTest.com and then you’re good to go!
This DMV CDL practice test for New Jersey drivers contains a selection of genuine permit test questions just like those which will appear on the real P endorsement exam. During this assessment you will be quizzed on your understanding of each passenger vehicle sub-section of the permit book. These topics include pre and post-trip vehicle inspection, vehicle safety standards, communicating with passengers, driver safety and announcing arrivals and departures. Essentially, anything that pertains to the comfort and safety of you as the driver and the passengers you carry, will be addressed on the 2020 DMV test and this NJ passenger endorsement practice test. Considering real CDL passenger test questions and answers from New Jersey exam papers prior to the assessment is the best way to weed-out any weaknesses in your knowledge which could jeopardise your chances of passing. Any topics on this NJ passenger practice test 2020 quiz that repeatedly give you trouble indicate which parts of the permit test study guide you should target for further reading.
This practice CDL test for New Jersey drivers is great news for students who do not particularly enjoy reading the drivers manual; the quiz cannot stand as a total replacement for the book, but it can reduce your reliance on it. Without DMV test practice questions, you have no choice but to re-read the passenger section of the permit book multiple times, in the hope of committing all the information to memory. Flash cards and other rudimentary self-assessment tools can help you test your knowledge somewhat, but not with the same efficiency as real DMV written test questions. As we mentioned above, using this DMV passenger practice test allows you to be very precise about which sections of the permit book you need to re-read, without having to work through all the study material again.
All passenger vehicle drivers must pass the CDL general knowledge NJ permit test before working toward a passenger endorsement. We all know how challenging this initial 50-question assessment can be! Don’t worry if you haven’t succeeded in passing it just yet, as our New Jersey DMV general knowledge practice test can help you. If you aim to drive a Class C passenger vehicle like a taxi, the NJ CDL passenger test may be the only endorsement exam you need to sit. However, drivers of larger Class B vehicles would also need an Air Brakes endorsement, which is also necessary for Class A in addition to the Combination Vehicles endorsement. Whichever qualifications you need, we have built free CDL practice tests that can help you reach your goals!
Pick another quiz
- New Jersey CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NJ CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NJ CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NJ CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NJ CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NJ CDL Driving License Test Simulator 50 questions
- New Jersey CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Jersey CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- New Jersey CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- New Jersey Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions