New Jersey CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (NJ) 2020
Best things in life are free. So is our New Jersey CDL doubles & triples test!
New Jersey CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: NJ CDL Manual
Are you an aspiring Class A combination vehicle driver who thinks that only the largest double and triple-trailer trucks will do? You can achieve your dream of operating some of the Unites States’ largest and most powerful vehicles, with the help of the New Jersey doubles and triples practice test we provide on this page. This Class A license NJ practice test is designed to prepare applicants for the T endorsement DMV written test, which is one of several exams you will need to pass before taking control of your double or triple-trailer vehicle under supervision. New Jersey doubles and triples permit study material has its own dedicated chapter of the 2020 permit test study guide. With that information and this NJ DMV CDL practice test, you can be ready to pass the doubles and triples exam in less than half the time it takes students who go it alone.
Working with a 2020 DMV practice test can make learning vehicle operation-theory straight-forward; as double and triple-trailer trucks are undoubtedly the most challenging commercial vehicles to drive – you’re really going to need this quiz! Their high center of gravity means an increased risk of rolling-over, while the multiple-trailer construct can cause the “crack the whip” effect when changing lanes too sharply. The skills required to manage these risks, in conjunction with coupling and uncoupling procedures, anti-lock braking, emergency procedures and vehicle inspection are explored in the DMV handbook.
It will be necessary to study for and pass the New Jersey CDL combination test prior to dealing with the doubles and triples endorsement test, as multiple-trailer information builds on the single trailer information you will have learned in preparation for the Combination Vehicles permit test. Our NJ combination CDL practice test can help you, if you have not yet secured a Combination Vehicles permit. As all double and triple-trailer vehicles are Class A, acquiring an Air Brakes endorsement is also mandatory. Ideally, you should sit this exam prior to taking the New Jersey CDL doubles and triples test, with the help of our air brakes DMV practice permit test. Don’t worry if you are a totally new commercial driving applicant who has not yet passed the CDL general knowledge NJ permit test, as we have something for you too! The CDL general knowledge practice test for New Jersey drivers on our other page can get you through that initial assessment. You should come back to this doubles and triples practice test later, when you are ready.
For the best results, we recommend that all commercial driving T endorsement applicants work with this doubles and triples test NJ quiz, while they are studying the permit book. We are not suggesting that you read and complete the test simultaneously, but that you read one section of the DMV handbook at a time, working on this CDL doubles and triples practice test for New Jersey drivers in the gaps. As there will likely be CDL doubles and triples test questions and answers from NJ exams that relate to the material you have most recently covered each time, considering them will reinforce your newly acquired knowledge and show you how it will apply during the real DMV permit test. Once you have completed the New Jersey doubles and triples practice test for 2020 applicants a few times, it should be clear which sub-topics, if any, you are struggling with. There are some helpful guidance tools built into the quiz that may help you with these issues, though we recommend re-reading the appropriate sections of the permit book too. What score will you get on your very first attempt?
Pick another quiz
- New Jersey CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NJ CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NJ CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NJ CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NJ CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NJ CDL Driving License Test Simulator 50 questions
- New Jersey CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Jersey CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- New Jersey CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- New Jersey Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Jersey CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- New Jersey School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions