Washingon Driving Test Practice Questions (WA) 5
Stop worrying about how many questions are on the permit test in WA and start learning now! 20 new WA driving test questions and answers to help you nail it!
Washington State Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 32
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Licensing (DOL) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
The driver’s licensing process in Washington state is relatively straight-forward, though it does include one major obstacle. Before you can start learning to drive a vehicle on public roads, you must obtain a learner’s permit by passing the WA state knowledge test. Featuring a total of 40 Washington DOL test questions and answers covering road signs, rules of the road, traffic signals and various other essential subjects, the DMV permit test is not easy to pass. To give you the best shot at getting through the assessment first time around, our team have created a range of WA DOL practice tests which all feature legitimate exam material. Our entry-level Washington state drivers license practice test begins right here on this page! Hit the ‘start’ button to take it for a spin once you are done reading this introduction.
When you take the real Washington state knowledge test, you will be required to answer at least 32 of the 40 questions on the assessment correctly. This is a passing threshold of 80%. Though the WA driving test practice quiz on this page is shorter than the real permit test, it uses the same 80% pass requirement to show you roughly how difficult the assessment will be. Keep in mind that the 20 questions on this Washington DOL practice test represent a small sample of the easier questions from the DOL database. As there is no way to predict which questions you will be asked during the real assessment, passing this beginner level quiz does not mean you are ready to take the exam. Before taking a chance on the knowledge test, we strongly recommend that you read the entire WA driver’s guide and complete every 2020 DOL practice test on our website. Among our resources are several subject-specific quizzes which target core subjects like traffic signals or road signs, plus a full-length WA DOL practice test with 40 questions. This latter quiz should be the last one you use before taking the real DOL permit test.
Many first-time drivers do not pass the knowledge test in Washington when they expect to. At the Department of Licensing test office, you only get one shot at answering 80% of the questions correctly. Coming in below this grade will mean loss of your booking fees and being forced to return another day to re-take the test. In some cases, there is also a mandatory waiting period before you can take another shot at it. This is why using WA drivers test practice tools in the run-up to the assessment is so important. As our tests are available for unlimited use, you can keep working at them for as long as it takes to achieve a passing grade. Of course, Washington knowledge test practice quizzes are just one piece of the puzzle. Reading the driver’s manual is the only way you can be certain that all the material you may be asked about during the randomly generated DOL test has been covered. Working on our realistic WA DOL practice test will improve your knowledge and help you get ready for the assessment, but it cannot give you the same depth of knowledge as the driving manual.
As this is a beginner-level DOL permit practice test for Washington state learners, you benefit from two study aids that can help you answer questions throughout the test. Should you require assistance, click the ‘50/50’ button to take away half the DOL test answers, or the ‘hint’ button to gain access to a clue.
Pick another quiz
- Washington DOL Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DOL Practice Test 2 25 questions
- Washington DOL Practice Test 3 25 questions
- Washington DOL Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Washington DOL Practice Test 5 In Progress
- Washington Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Washington Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Washington Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Washington Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Washington State Knowledge Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Washington DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Washington Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Washington DOL Adult Knowledge Test 40 questions
- Washington Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- WA Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions