Tennessee DMV Practice Permit Test (TN) 4
Don't lose any sleep over the Tennessee drivers permit test! Prepare with our free practice permit test TN quiz and pass the first time!
Tennessee Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 30
- Correct answers to pass: 24
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Safety (DOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
Find out what will be expected of you during the Tennessee driving test, by accessing the free permit practice test for 2020 applicants on this page. The TN driving test questions and answers on this quiz have either been taken from the DOS database, extracted from past exams or designed based on the information in the current driver’s manual. These are genuine general knowledge questions, just like those you will be assigned during the TN drivers permit test. Do not worry if your knowledge of road rules and road signs is still limited, as this DMV learners permit practice test for Tennessee students contains study tools and is built to be a little less intimidating than the real drivers test. There are just 20 questions here, of which 16 must be answered correctly.
Just like the real 30-question Tennessee drivers license test, this quiz presents a random mix of road rule, road sign and traffic signal questions. Even though our practice permit test TN quiz is slightly shorter than the real exam, it still uses the same 80% pass requirement; this means that our test is roughly as difficult to pass as the real assessment. However, this is only the case if you disregard the study aids built into the Tennessee permit practice test, as they will not be available to you during the DMV exam. You are under no obligation to use our ‘hint’ and ‘50/50’ lifelines but they will help to fix weak spots in your knowledge if you run into trouble with a challenging question. Choose the ‘hint’ feature to view a clue about the correct DMV written test answers or the ‘50/50’ tools to narrow down your options, by removing half the incorrect solutions.
There is a great deal of research which indicates that first-time drivers who use a reputable drivers permit practice test TN quiz stand an increased chance of passing the driving test first time around. This is thought to be primarily because working on rewarding, interactive permit practice tests can make the study of road signs and road rules more enjoyable – and convenient! With this handy five-minute DMV permit practice test for Tennessee students at your disposal, it will be far easier to squeeze in more study time throughout the day. As your score on the quiz creeps closer toward a passing grade, you will find yourself even more enthusiastic about studying the driver’s manual and bettering your theory knowledge. Typically, having an enjoyable way to learn makes it easier to retain information and will cut back the time it takes to get ready for the Tennessee permit test.
Working on our TN drivers test quiz will improve your road rule and road sign knowledge, even when you cannot answer a question correctly. Participants working on the test receive immediate feedback and corrections, as their answers are marked throughout the quiz. The correct permit test answers are always displayed with a short explanation once you have entered a response. Reading through this bonus information will make it easier to improve on your score during your next attempt at the quiz. The DMV Tennessee permit practice test also lists your incorrect answers on the final summary page. We recommend reviewing this information to look for common themes among your incorrectly answered questions. If you notice that road signs, traffic signals or another specific subject persistently causes trouble, try spending a little more time working on the associated chapter of the TN drivers manual.
Pick another quiz
- Tennessee Permit Practice Test 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 2 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 3 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 4 In Progress
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Tennessee Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Tennessee Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Tennessee Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Tennessee Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Tennessee Permit Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- TN DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 30 questions
- Tennessee DMV Permit Test Simulator 30 questions
- Tennessee DMV Adult Permit Test 30 questions
- Tennessee Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- TN Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- TN Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Tennessee Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions