Tennessee Drug and Alcohol Permit Practice Test # 2
Drug and alcohol questions for the Tennessee permit test - round 2! Twenty more questions to bring alcohol awareness to the new level!
Tennessee Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 30
- Correct answers to pass: 24
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Safety (DOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
The effects of drugs and alcohol on one's driving ability are undeniable - there is really no such thing as a safe amount of alcohol to drink before you get behind the wheel. Combining these effects with general lack of driving experience among those who just got their first drivers license produces an explosive mix that is just waiting to blow up. The DMV is fighting this with raising public awareness about the dangers of driving under the influence and this approach has its merits - the number of alcohol related traffic fatalities has reduced to a third of what it used to be during the last couple of years. Drug and alcohol questions on the TN permit test are a big part of this campaign, up to a quarter of all questions on your 2020 DMV written test paper can be dedicated to the effects of drugs and alcohol and we've got just the thing to help you prepare for the exam - an all-new Tennessee drug and alcohol practice test loaded with sample permit questions!
The structure of this sample TN permit practice test is not that different from other quizzes you may have already had a chance to work on while browsing the site. You get twenty multiple choice questions, three or four answers for each question, and you get unlimited time to work on them. The drivers practice test will always tell you whether the answer you have chosen is correct and while you will not get a chance to change it during this attempt, you can always retake the exam to nail each and every one of them! What is different about this DMV practice test is the nature of those questions. While a regular practice test will feature a mix of questions to cover all possible topics - rules of the road, driving procedures and maneuvers, road signs and pavement markings - this practice permit test has only Tennessee drug and alcohol test answers and nothing but drug and alcohol test answers. You will learn about DUI convictions, illegal blood alcohol concentration, the difference between tranquilizers and antihistamines and DUI fines and penalties. Don't worry if these things sound a bit complex at this point - by the time you are done working on this drug and alcohol driving test, you'll find these questions to be extremely simple and self-explanatory!
How do you study for the permit test, aside from taking these permit practice tests? You start with the 2020 Tennessee drivers handbook, as it literally has answers to all permit test questions, including the ones that cover drug and alcohol awareness. If you want to concentrate on drug and alcohol questions at this point, skip straight to Section B, Chapter 7 - Alcohol, Other Drugs and Driving. You will find answers to our Tennessee drug and alcohol practice test in that chapter and you are bound to pick up a lot of additional useful info while searching for those answers! Enjoy this permit practice test and good luck at the DMV, let us know how it goes!
Pick another quiz
- Tennessee Permit Practice Test 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 2 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 3 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 4 20 questions
- Tennessee Practice Permit Test 5 20 questions
- Tennessee Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Tennessee Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- Tennessee Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Tennessee Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Tennessee Permit Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- TN DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 30 questions
- Tennessee DMV Permit Test Simulator 30 questions
- Tennessee DMV Adult Permit Test 30 questions
- Tennessee Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- TN Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- TN Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 2 In Progress
- Tennessee Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions