South Dakota Drug & Alcohol Drivers Practice Test (SD) 2021
Prepare for the South Dakota drivers test from every angle. Twenty advanced questions & answers on drug & alcohol awareness.
South Dakota Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 20
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Revenue, Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
Are you prepared for the South Dakota drug and alcohol test? Take our SD permit practice test alcohol and drug quiz to find out! In some states, drug and alcohol awareness issues are addressed on a standalone assessment which driving students must pass in addition to their DMV permit test. If you are applying for a driver’s license at a DMV test center in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen or elsewhere in this state, drug and alcohol awareness will be mixed in with every other theory topic on a single South Dakota DMV written test. As the exam is only 25 questions long, you are likely to receive little more than a handful of drug and alcohol permit test questions. However, you will still need to be well-acquainted with everything discussed in the drug and alcohol awareness section of the study guide. Using the 2021 DMV practice test SD quiz on this page will help you work through this material quickly and efficiently.
Most learner drivers realize that South Dakota DMV practice tests can dramatically improve their chances of passing the permit test. The growing popularity of these quizzes means they can now be found on every other driver’s ed information website. Unfortunately, most DMV permit practice test quizzes we encounter target a mixture of road rule and road sign topics, leaving students very few options when they wish to challenge their knowledge of one specific chapter of the study guide. If you need to thoroughly assess how much you have learned about drug and alcohol awareness, a quiz which also covers road signs, road markings, vehicle control and a variety of other topics will not do you much good! It is for this reason that our team created the dedicated SD drug and alcohol practice test on this page.
This 20-question drug and alcohol test practice quiz only features questions on blood alcohol concentration, when to consult a doctor before driving, over the counter medications which can cause intoxication, illegal drugs, risk factors, DUI penalties and other information from the drug and alcohol awareness study material. Working with our free drug and alcohol test will challenge your knowledge of these subjects far more thoroughly than any mixed-topic test. Though as the questions on this DMV drug and alcohol practice test for South Dakota applicants will not change no matter how many times you use it, the quiz still falls short of addressing everything you could be asked about during the drug and alcohol section of the permit test. To be certain you have covered all bases and are 100 percent ready for any questions that arise, you should also spend time with our advanced, rotating-question drug and alcohol permit test cheat sheet.
Feedback and guidance will be provided throughout this DMV SD practice test, as every response you enter will be individually graded, as you go along. This facilitates faster progression when mistakes are made, as you will always know which answer you should have chosen – and why – before moving on to the next question. The final page of the test will show you a summary of any incorrectly answered questions side-by-side, making it easier to identify weak areas in your knowledge. While our feedback can do a lot to whip your drug and alcohol knowledge into shape, persistent problems with a certain sub-topic can only be remedied by revisiting that information in the permit book. Now, let’s start the drug and alcohol practice test for South Dakota learners! How many questions will you answer correctly during your first attempt?
Pick another quiz
- South Dakota DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Road Signs Test 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- SD DMV Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- South Dakota Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- South Dakota DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- SD DMV Driving Test Cheat Sheet 2 25 questions
- South Dakota Permit Test Simulator 25 questions
- South Dakota Adult Permit Test 25 questions
- South Dakota Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- South Dakota Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- SD Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions