Rhode Island CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (RI) 2020
Don't miss your chance to work on the new Rhode Island doubles & triples license practice test! Goes great with the online Rhode Island CDL study guide!
Rhode Island CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Rhode Island CDL Manual
Commercial driving applicants who wish to drive double or triple-trailer combination vehicles as opposed to standard single-trailer trucks will need to sit a further DMV written test beyond the compulsory Class A assessments. This is the RI CDL doubles and triples test, which builds on the combination vehicle operation theory you will have covered in the Combination Vehicles endorsement exam. You can begin studying for the T endorsement permit test and find out what sort of questions you are aiming to answer, using our CDL doubles and triples practice test for Rhode Island learners. This quiz has been purpose-built for use in partnership with the doubles and triples pages of the RI CDL general knowledge study guide, which you should already have a copy of as it will have been necessary to prepare for the other Class A written tests. If you are uncertain whether your current copy of the permit test study guide is up-to-date, visit the DMV website to download your free 2020 version today. Alternatively, you can get a copy directly from us at ePermitTest.com. Then, you are all set to check out some authentic questions and answers with our DMV doubles and triples practice test.
As many of the CDL license endorsements are linked, it is imperative that you apply for them in the appropriate order. In the case of aspiring double and triple-trailer vehicle drivers, this means getting the obligatory Class A qualifications under your belt before using our Class A license RI practice test for doubles and triples. You may think there is little harm in checking out the DMV practice test if you are certain you will eventually require a doubles and triples T endorsement, but we strongly advise against it. Assimilating information that relates to one DMV permit test when there are others in your path before it can confuse your studies and potentially damage your chances of performing well during your next assessment. Rest assured that this does not mean you have to miss out on all the fun! Elsewhere on our website we provide a DMV general knowledge practice test which targets the initial examination; an Air Brakes endorsement quiz for the compulsory Class A and Class B air brakes assessment and a Rhode Island CDL combination practice test for the Class A combination vehicles permit test.
The order in which the compulsory Class A permit tests are mentioned above is the order in which you should aim to pass them. CDL general knowledge must be the opening assessment for every commercial driver whether they wish to work in a taxi, a tank-truck or a triple-trailer vehicle. While the Air Brakes exam and the RI CDL combination test can technically be taken in any order, leaving Combination Vehicles until last is generally advisable as that assessment has strong links with the Doubles and Triples endorsement test. Why not check out our free Rhode Island combination CDL practice test now for a speedy refresher on the Combination Vehicles endorsement material? Having that information in the forefront of your mind should make your work with our RI doubles and triples practice test for 2020 applicants more efficient.
As this Rhode Island doubles and triples endorsement practice test is free and comes with an unlimited number of re-tests for every student, we recommend working with it as many times as possible in the run-up to your assessment while you work through each sub-section of the permit book. This will allow you to check your understanding and recollection of what you have learned, as you go along. Let’s get started now!
Pick another quiz
- Rhode Island CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- RI CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- RI CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- RI CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Rhode Island DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- RI CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Rhode Island CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Rhode Island Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions