Rhode Island CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (RI) 2020
You asked - we delivered! An all new Rhode Island combination CDL practice test with free questions for the 2020 CDL test!
Rhode Island CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Rhode Island CDL Manual
Do you know what it takes to earn a Class A driving permit in Rhode Island? We understand that the CDL application process can be a little confusing at the best of times, so our team have put together some useful information for potential Class A drivers and a brilliant free RI combination CDL practice test to help you prepare for one of the key Class A assessments. The quiz in question can be accessed from this page at no cost and makes the ideal supporting study aid to accompany the permit test study guide, when the time comes to prepare for your Class A combination vehicles endorsement. This qualification is one of two license add-ons that every Class A applicant must obtain, and it does not apply to Class B or Class C licenses. Only Class A trailer-trucks qualify as combination vehicles, therefore only Class A students need to pass the Rhode Island CDL combination test. Open our RI CDL Class A combination practice test when you are finished looking over the information on this page, if you would like to get an inside scoop on the exam you are aiming to pass.
While just two endorsements are compulsory for Class A driving students, that does not necessarily mean that these are the only two qualifications required to fulfil your chosen driving career. Working with specialist cargos such as passengers, liquids or hazardous materials will demand further education and license add-ons beyond the obligatory Class A permit tests. You will also need to sit an additional exam if the Class A truck you intend to drive will tow more than one trailer; visit our doubles and triples Class A license Rhode Island practice test for more information on this matter. For now, let’s talk some more about our CDL combination practice test RI quiz! Exclusively targeting the Combination Vehicles endorsement exam, this resource contains an invaluable selection of questions on lane changing issues, safe railway crossing, skid prevention and recovery, vehicle inspection, roll-over prevention and every other topic outlined in the Combination Vehicles study material. It is not essential that you study this information in the permit book thoroughly before using our Class A practice test Rhode Island quiz for combination vehicle applicants, though you will need to do so at least once before sitting the real DMV permit test. That is, if you hope to stand a chance of passing it first time around!
Spilt your study time relatively evenly between reading the permit book and using our DMV RI practice test and you should find yourself making rapid progress. Applying new knowledge as you acquire it rather than waiting until a later point is the best way to ensure you remember it and understand it fully. If you think you have covered a certain sub-topic sufficiently only to find you cannot answer associated permit test questions correctly while using our Rhode Island CDL combination practice test, try to avoid becoming frustrated – this is a positive thing! Making mistakes now means you will have plenty of time to fix any gaps in your understanding before taking your chances with the real CDL combination test RI exam.
You should avoid getting involved with Combination Vehicles study material or using this DMV CDL practice test Rhode Island quiz before passing the initial CDL general knowledge test. When studying CDL general knowledge material in preparation for that opening exam, work with our CDL general knowledge practice test RI quiz regularly to keep track of your progress. When you have passed the DMV general knowledge test and the Combination Vehicles exam it will be time to start preparing for your last mandatory Class A assessment: The Air Brakes endorsement permit test!
Pick another quiz
- Rhode Island CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- RI CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- RI CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- RI CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Rhode Island DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- RI CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Rhode Island Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Rhode Island CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Rhode Island CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Rhode Island School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions