Oregon CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (OR) 2020
Better than the drivers manual! And certainly more fun! Start this Oregon air brakes test right now!
Oregon CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Oregon CDL Manual
If you are applying for a Class A or Class B commercial driving permit in Salem, Eugene, Portland or elsewhere in Oregon, sitting the DMV CDL air brakes test will be part of the process. Of the various commercial driver’s license endorsements that are offered by the DMV, the Air Brakes L endorsement is easily the most commonly applied for as holding this qualification is a set-requirement for all Class B and Class A drivers. To assist you in preparing for the permit test when the time comes, we have created this Oregon CDL practice test air brakes quiz! If you have used ePermitTest.com resources before, you will know that our free CDL practice tests are far superior to most others found on the internet – even those that require payment! With this air test practice Oregon quiz and the recommended study material to hand, you can easily double your chances of getting through the L endorsement exam with a qualification on the first-attempt.
Should you not be certain whether your vehicle falls into the Class C, Class B or Class A category, we recommend checking with your potential or current employer. This will protect you from accidentally studying material that is not actually relevant for your driving career – which would be an enormous waste of time! Generally, anything larger than a standard car or small van would at least be categorized as Class B and therefore warrant an air brakes endorsement and use of this CDL practice test Oregon air brakes quiz. Class B and Class A vehicles include box-trucks, flat-beds, tanker vehicles, single and multiple-trailer combination vehicles, livestock transportation trucks, city buses and school buses. If driving any of these vehicles will be part of your commercial driving role, you should begin studying for the L endorsement exam with this Oregon CDL air brakes test and the permit test study guide, as soon as you have passed the CDL general knowledge test for 2020 students. Fortunately, you do not have to miss out on a practice test experience if you have not passed the general knowledge assessment and are not ready for this air brakes quiz. Over on another page, we provide a brilliant Oregon DMV general knowledge practice test which you can use instead.
Some of the larger vehicles mentioned in our list above qualify as Class A, for which the Combination Vehicles endorsement is mandatory in addition to the Air Brakes endorsement. If you think this might apply to your career goals, we recommend moving on to our Class A practice test for Oregon combination vehicle applicants when you have successfully completed the air brakes DMV permit test. To all applicants who have read this far and are certain they are in the right place – great! Let us tell you what to expect from our Oregon air practice test.
The Oregon CDL air brake test quiz uses truly authentic content, much of which has appeared on actual L endorsement exams in the past and could easily appear on your exam paper in the future. Flicking through the Air Brakes endorsement material in the study guide will give you an idea about what type of topics will be represented on the DMV permit practice test. Do not worry if you don’t have your permit book yet and are keen to take your first shot at this free permit test quiz, as it is not necessary to get a great score right away. When you are ready, you can turn to the handbook and begin learning about air brake components, system repair, maintenance, stopping distances and every other vital topic in more detail. Have fun!
Pick another quiz
- Oregon CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Oregon CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Oregon CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Oregon DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Oregon CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Oregon CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oregon CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Oregon Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Oregon CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Oregon CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oregon CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oregon CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oregon CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Oregon School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions