Oklahoma CDL General Knowledge Practice Test (OK) # 3
Leave the Oklahoma written driving test no chance - prepare with this Oklahoma CDL practice test and pass the first time!
Oklahoma CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Oklahoma CDL Manual
Do you think a Class B commercial driving license might be what you need? If you’ll be sitting your exam in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Edmond or anywhere else in the state, we’ve got all the information you want and a brilliant Class B practice test Oklahoma quiz which can improve your chances of passing! We’re not surprised you’re considering a Class B license as it is a popular choice among commercial driving students. Passing the overall Class B DMV test in Oklahoma will qualify you to drive medium-weight commercial vehicles that fall into the Class B category, plus any light-weight commercial vehicles from Class C. This is because Class C vehicles are generally easier to manage than those in Class B, so drivers do not need to take an additional practical driving test to operate a vehicle from the lower class.
However, you would not be able to switch vehicles or jobs if you do not have the necessary endorsement qualifications for the new role. Let us give you an example of how this works: if you were a professional box-truck delivery driver with a Class B license, you could only switch to driving a Class C taxi-cab if you held the Passenger endorsement. Other endorsements include HazMat, which qualifies you transport hazardous materials; Tank, which qualifies to drive liquid transportation vehicles and School Bus, which is self-explanatory! Each of these endorsements has its own Oklahoma DPS test. The only exam which is compulsory for Class B drivers is the Air Brake endorsement test, because the majority of Class B vehicles use air brakes.
This CDL Class B practice test for Oklahoma focuses exclusively on the CDL general knowledge exam and does not contain any DMV test questions relating to the Air Brake endorsement. You will not have to go elsewhere for endorsement DPS test practice though, as there are other relevant free CDL practice tests on this website. The CDL general knowledge DMV permit test follows the same format across the state for Class C, Class B and Class A commercial driving students, as it only assesses your knowledge of material which applies to all vehicles and roles. Luckily, this means our DMV permit practice test for Oklahoma is suitable for everybody, regardless of their desired vehicle class!
Our DPS CDL practice test for Oklahoma is designed to work in conjunction with the DMV handbook to improve your chances of passing the exam, while making the process of studying much more fun! The DMV booklet explains everything in a level of detail we cannot possibly go into on this short Oklahoma CDL practice test, so you’re going to have to read it all the way through at least once. Our quiz will do the rest by making sure you fully-understand the topics and retain the information you’ve learned. All the correct answers on our Oklahoma DPS practice test for 2020 come with extra information to help you figure out how to reach the right conclusion in future.
There are only 20 questions on this quiz, whereas the real permit test DMV exam contains 50. Fortunately for you, this means it isn’t necessary to set aside loads of time in your day if you want to fit in more permit test practice. If ever you feel like tackling a longer DPS practice permit test, we recommend trying out our DMV cheat sheet! This includes 50 multiple-choice questions but still has built-in support tools should you need them. Start the quiz now and see if you can score over the 80 percent pass requirement!
Pick another quiz
- Oklahoma CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- OK CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- OK CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge In Progress
- OK CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- OK CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- OK CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Oklahoma CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions