Oklahoma CDL General Knowledge Practice Test (OK) # 2
Work on this Oklahoma class A practice test and pass the real CDL permit test like a boss!
Oklahoma CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Oklahoma CDL Manual
Are you hoping to become king of the road and pass your CDL Class A permit test in Oklahoma? Our Class A license Oklahoma practice test can help you achieve your dream of driving some of the largest and heaviest commercial vehicles out there. As you are probably away if you’ve landed on this page, Class A is the most advanced commercial driving license and it’s what you’ll need to obtain if you want to drive enormous vehicles such as buses, livestock transportation trucks, flat-beds or liquid transportation tank-vehicles. As the smaller vehicles from Class C and Class B are easier to manage than their Class A counterparts, holding a Class A license will also enable you to drive vehicles from these categories. Essentially, if you’re a Class A commercial driver no vehicle is off limits to you! Though you would have to make sure that you hold any endorsement qualifications which apply to that driving situation too. For instance, carrying passengers requires a Passenger endorsement; so, you couldn’t just switch from driving a flat-bed to a bus if you didn’t have one.
We’ll look at the endorsements as they apply to Class A drivers a little later. For now, your primary concern should be the general knowledge DMV permit test for Oklahoma. The interactive Class A practice test for Oklahoma we’re offering here will help you get ready for that exam. So, what’s the deal with this 2020 DPS written test in Oklahoma? It is the largest and most challenging theory exam which all commercial driving students must take. It covers all the essential commercial driving general knowledge in which you must be well-versed, before you’re allowed to get behind the wheel and start learning to drive. The topics covered in this exam do not apply to specific commercial vehicles or careers, but to every commercial driving situation. For example, basic vehicle control, skid control and recovery, accident and emergency procedures, road rules, road signs and vehicle inspection all appear on this Class A CDL practice test and on the real Oklahoma DMV test.
As the exam material is relevant to all commercial drivers, the DPS test questions are the same for every student. It doesn’t matter at this stage whether you’re hoping to become a Class A, Class B or Class C commercial driver – you’ll be taking the same test. Consequently, this Oklahoma CDL general knowledge practice test is suitable for Class A, Class B and Class C commercial drivers too! Only when you’ve passed the exam and are ready for the endorsement tests will you start learning about vehicle-specific topics. You will select one or more endorsements based on your preferred driving career; you do not need to sit all of them. At Class A the Air Brake and Combination Vehicle endorsements are mandatory, as all the vehicles within this class have these two features and you will need to know how they impact your driving. There are no questions for these endorsements on this DMV CDL practice test for Oklahoma, but we do have other free CDL practice tests which cover that material on our website.
This Oklahoma DPS practice test for 2020 lives up to its name and uses only legitimate DMV test questions which are based on the 2020 DMV handbook and 100 percent up-to-date. There are only 20 multiple-choice questions on the DPS practice permit test because we understand your time is valuable. You should be able to complete this handy introductory quiz in a little under five minutes. Try it now and see for yourself!
Pick another quiz
- Oklahoma CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- OK CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge In Progress
- OK CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- OK CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- OK CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- OK CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Oklahoma CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Oklahoma CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Oklahoma School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions