New Mexico CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (NM) 2021
You asked - we delivered! An all new New Mexico doubles & triples CDL practice test with free questions for the 2021 CDL test!
New Mexico CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: New Mexico CDL Manual
If you want to drive any Class A combination vehicle with a truck towing more than one trailer, you will need to sit the NM CDL doubles and triples test. The T endorsement resulting from this exam is required in addition to the New Mexico CDL combination test endorsement, because double and triple-trailer vehicle operation requires some specialist expertise of its own that is not covered in the single-trailer combination vehicle material. You can get your preparation for this permit test underway right now, by firing up this NM doubles and triples endorsement practice test. Appropriate for use at any point during your learning journey, this Class A practice test for New Mexico drivers is designed in accordance with the doubles and triples chapter of the permit test study guide. Together, these resources can get you fighting fit to pass the NM doubles and triples test before you know it!
Class A double and triple trailer vehicles are the largest, heaviest and most powerful commercial vehicles on our roads. Unsurprisingly, they are also the most difficult to control. You should already have an understanding of the complications involved in driving combination vehicles from taking the New Mexico combination CDL test. If you have yet to secure a passing grade on that endorsement exam, we recommend using our NM combination CDL practice test to bring your knowledge up to scratch for that assessment. Once your Combination Vehicles endorsement and the mandatory Class A Air Brakes endorsement are in the bag, you can begin working with this CDL doubles and triples test for New Mexico drivers. Prior to any of the above endorsements being considered, every commercial driving student should study for and pass the initial CDL general knowledge NM permit test, which covers core road-knowledge that applies to all commercial driving vehicles and situations. In preparing for that MVD permit test, you will need our MVD general knowledge practice test.
This Class A license New Mexico practice test for T endorsement applicants makes the perfect partner for the permit book. Our team have gone to great lengths to ensure all the content checks out and is relevant to the current NM permit test, by comparing it to study material in the doubles and triples section of this guide. Before you can start learning to drive in a double or triple-trailer vehicle, you will need to evidence your understanding of issues like vehicle inspection, coupling procedures, managing the “crack the whip” effect when changing lanes and how to avoid rolling your vehicle. This last set of skills is essential for all Class A double and triple-trailer vehicle drivers, as these vehicles have an unusually high center of gravity that makes them extremely susceptible to rolling over when turning. Having a solid grasp of the theory behind double and triple-trailer vehicle operation is essential to pass the permit test, but more importantly, to prevent harm to yourself and other road users. Working on this New Mexico doubles and triples practice test regularly will ensure your knowledge is up-to-scratch.
Every question on this MVD practice permit test NM quiz mirrors those you will encounter on the real test perfectly. Each will be presented with several possible permit test answers, of which only one is correct. Our 2021 MVD practice test New Mexico quiz will mark your responses instantly, which is not how your paper will be graded at the MVD test office. We have programmed it this way so that you can receive immediate corrections for any mistakes and identify weaknesses in your knowledge more efficiently. The NM CDL practice test is free to use and comes with unlimited re-tests – why not get started right away?
Pick another quiz
- New Mexico CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NM CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NM CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NM CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NM CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NM CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- New Mexico CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Mexico CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Mexico CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- New Mexico CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- New Mexico Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Mexico CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Mexico CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Mexico CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions