New Hampshire CDL Tanker Practice Test (NH) 2020
Better than the drivers manual! And certainly more fun! Start this New Hampshire tanker test right now!
New Hampshire CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: New Hampshire CDL Manual
Do you need to study tanker vehicle operation for your future commercial driving career? We have got just the thing to get you started! Welcome to our CDL tanker practice test for New Hampshire learners. This quiz contains a realistic spectrum of legitimate questions and answers from the NH CDL tanker test, which you can use alongside the official study material in the DMV handbook to measure your understanding of the material. We offer this authentic DMV tanker practice test to all commercial driving applicants across the state for free, unlimited use. For this reason, it can be used at the very beginning of your study plan to give you a taste of what the real assessment will be like and show you which information in the permit book deserves the most attention. As you continue your work with the permit test study guide and our quiz moving forward, you can gradually improve on your starting score and build toward an 80 percent passing grade – which is the same threshold as the real New Hampshire tanker vehicles test!
While you are free to take your first shot at this NH DMV practice test for 2020 tank-truck applicants at any point during your learning plan, it is important that you do not confuse your studies for other DMV written tests by getting involved with the tanker vehicles quiz too soon. You will of course need to study Tanker Vehicle rules and operation theory at some point before getting behind the wheel, though there are other assessments linked to this line of work which must be dealt with first. Initially, there will be the DMV general knowledge test for New Hampshire applicants which covers general road rules and commercial driving knowledge, questions for which can be found on our DMV general knowledge practice test. Depending on the size and weight of the tank-truck you intend to operate, there will next be either one or two compulsory class-specific endorsement tests in your path. For drivers of medium-weight Class B vehicles, only the Air Brakes endorsement is necessary. Vehicles in the heaviest Class A weight category also use air brakes, making that qualification vital for Class A drivers too. In addition, Class A applicants must pass the Combination Vehicles permit test, as this feature applies to all tanker-vehicles within the higher-weight class. Learners can find dedicated CDL practice quizzes for each of these class-specific qualifications elsewhere on ePermitTest.com.
With any of the above-mentioned qualifications that are applicable to your vehicle class obtained, you can begin studying Tanker Vehicle permit material using this NH tanker endorsement practice test without risk of confusing different sets of information. Carrying large volumes of liquid in a tank-truck presents some unexpected challenges, all of which will be discussed in the N endorsement chapter of the New Hampshire CDL general knowledge study guide. Our Class B and Class A license NH practice test will quiz you on what you have learned from the guide, with questions on high-sided vehicle control, liquid surges, understanding the maximum load of your truck, weights of different liquids, speed control on corners, emergency procedures, checking for leaks and every other essential sub-topic. You do not need to feel disheartened if you are unable to answer any questions correctly, as the DMV CDL practice test for New Hampshire applicants will highlight which of the remaining answers is correct and offer some feedback, making it easier to answer correctly next time around.
Are you ready to get started? Our NH tanker practice test 2020 quiz is suitable for learners from Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth and every other city in the state.
Pick another quiz
- New Hampshire CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NH CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Hampshire CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- New Hampshire Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions